ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

TT 225+
hardcore mode is full of win. One shot one kill with snipers. None of this 'i got hit by a .50cal and survived' b****cks :)

DCi
i got hit by a 50 cal and survived... because the 50 cal is so lightweight the sniper guy can run around with it all over the show...

...is probably more accurate and a reason why hardcore is proper shite

imo ofc ;)

Finally unwrapped this last night, installed to HD and did that VIP pack thing, went on 3 maps with a mate of mine, the demo map, the dark snowy one and a lush forest map, oh and one more actually the sandy iraq style map.

Was very impressed with the graphics and overall play, have to say for me its a winner! Got some awesome snipes in but mainly rolled with the assault class.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've only played Conquest, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but a lot of guys I know are playing Rush.

What's your favourite?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Rush -- The Rush game mode consists of an assault force attempting to destroy pairs of objectives. By destroying the two initial objective crates, a secondary set of objectives will open and the assault continues. Repeating this process will open up the third and then final pair of objectives. The assaulting team wins by destroying all objectives, while the defensive gains a victory by stopping the assault.

Conquest -- Conquest is the classic Battlefield game type where two teams battle each-other over control of outposts..
Both teams start with a full bar of health which falls slightly each time a team member is killed. The more control points are owned by the opposing team, the more team health is lost each per death. Each map has series of these control points scattered throughout the landscape, and a team can gain control over a territory by standing near the outposts flag pole when there is no members of the opposing team in close proximity of the control point.

Squad Deathmatch -- Squad Deathmatch is a brand new multiplayer mode in the Bad Company series. In this game mode, 4 squads of 4 players each race each other to be the first to reach 50 kills. The center of each Squad Deathmatch map contains one Infantry Fighting Vehicle, and squad mates can spawn on the outer edges of the map or on their squad mates.

Squad Rush -- Squad Rush is similar to rush in that it is focused on attacking and defending M-Com objectives. There are a number of differences however. Each team can only have 1 squad for a maximum of 4vs4. The levels are also smaller, and contain only two sections with a single M-Com objective. The matches are designed to be fast-paced and hectic providing a high level of instant intense action.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cool modes, cheers Scutch.

I'm guessing Rush is a popular one?

Octy VRS
Scutch said:
Yes, but I love Conquest. It's awesome. 12 on each team :cool:
Same with Rush too. Although I tried out Conquest when I first bought it I've quickly gone back to Rush, it's a lot more fun and involved rather than just a CTF style game. The maps are better too. I do like the Atacama Desert one in Conquest though, buzzing about on the quad bikes.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Completed the main game last night. I enjoyed it, but thought it was a little short (I thought the same with MW2).

I really can't get into the multiplayer though! The gameplay seems so slow to me - I'm so used to MW2 now.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Give it a few more tries, whack your sensitivity upto full and within a few hours you'll get used to it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
At least I won't have to watch my back for a 50.cal bullet.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Headshot, left right and centre.

I sat for a full game on highrise at that crane with a 50 cal yesterday, 13 kills.

Got a badge for not dying once in the game.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Idiots, they kept coming out of the same side glass that the crane was on and then they were trying tio stay inside but the scope was so easy to pick them out.

I was just bored. Been having a laugh with lightweight, marathon and commando again! So much fun!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Chuuuumps.

Aye i loved that, or busting out the riot shield and chasing people down.

Is this the MW2 thread... tut tut

Bumder With A Buffer
I usually just select the "rush/conquest" game types and let it find me a game..im not fussed which one I play but I suppose I prefer Rush (the one you have to plant the bombs at the M-Com stations)

I tried playing Deathmatch but I didnt like it :(

Also when will people learn that to win a game of rush that you cant all be snipers??!! Had a game last night and EVERYONE was a sniper (including me) I switched to engineer but everyone else was still sniping! f**king noobs...tried my best and planted a few bombs but they kept being defused :( fail :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Aye I hope so! :)

Will take you a few games to get used to it! We need to both get in a chopper with me flying say and you as a gunner..we can do some good raping with that :)

On a side note I have games coming out of my ears at the moment! Dont have enough time to play them! Got Killzone 2 for a tenner brand new off ebay the other day and still haven't taken Assassins Creed II out of the wrapper that I got for Xmas! Not enough hours and the other moans :(

Shut up b**ch "slap"

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! I know i'm at the end of a footie manager season adn I can't find the time, BF will be here today or tomorrow and I still love cod.

Really fancied killzone actually.

Loved the original.