ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

AK

M240i
Lol aye that was pretty decent eh :eek:, I was tempted to knock it again but you saw my last attempt at flying lol, so I just let you fly it!

What level are you now?

Ph1 172.
This game is awesome! I only managed to fit 4hours of gaming in, but i love it. I enjoy being the medic, easy points, massive gun, but i'm still trying to get a shock paddle kill :).

I'm still not used to the dip on the sniper rifles, although i did manage to kill the pilot of a helicopter with my sniper rifle :D

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I chose Recon class last night for one of the levels where I could sit on a bank and just pick folk off at the Crash Site (forget which level it is). Anyway, I killed about 12 guys and also destroyed 2 tanks with the mortar strikes. The sniper rifle was brilliant. First time I've really used it properly, using bullet drop to my advantage, too. Just aim slightly above their heads, and pow! Headshot. Got loads of Marksman points, too :cool:

Then I was back onto Engineer class for the other levels.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
It's really satisfying tbh, especially when someone is far off and moving so you drop the bullet into their path.

Or if someone is just on the edge of a hill but has ducked down to reload etc and you drop the bullet over the hill top almost. Takes the top of their head off.

S3, Polo
I just got a badge telling me that I've played for a WHOLE DAY! :eek:

Only level 16 too... :dapprove:

TT 225+
i sniper pretty much all the time, its a shame you dont have killcam, i've got some epic kills so far :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Does MW2 give you information on who your killer was, as well as his location and stats?

Bumder With A Buffer
You can still see where your killer is (kind of) on BC2 though...you follow him around whilst your waiting to re-spawn???

Admittedly half the time with a sniper you have no idea where they are!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You can still see where your killer is (kind of) on BC2 though...you follow him around whilst your waiting to re-spawn???

Admittedly half the time with a sniper you have no idea where they are!

You can only follow them around for a short time until your respawn points come back into picture. It's good how it's done though. I mean, if it was basically you've been killed and you had no idea who it was, that would be annoying as people would find amazing hiding places and just stay there picking folk off.

Love the game, though. Up to Rank 8 or 9 now. Not too bad. I think my K/D ratio will be a bit sh*t, mind, but considering this is more or less the first game I've got into multiplayer wise, I'm not doing too badly. :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Similar in MW2 Scutch where you have a killcam and you see the last few seconds.

Most of the time I just shout at the killcam and say "f**k OFF YOU c**t DID YOU SEE ME"...or words to that effect! :)

Havent sworn once on BC2 though!

AK

M240i
I love sniping folk... I also like playing along side spieleZ lol he's pretty f**king good... Shame I try and follow him and die... All the time lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Post #700 :cool:

Will hopefully be on this again later. We should really sort out a time for a CS based sqaud.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mr Dave posted mine today! You're all on sexbox, I feel left out! :(

So no real kill cam then?

TT 225+
i'm not on xbox ;) nah not really, which is a good thing i think. I think a good feature would have been a 'kill of the game' cam, which would show everybody the best kill at the end of it, almost like goal of the month lol.

Bumder With A Buffer
Mr Dave posted mine today! You're all on sexbox, I feel left out! :(

So no real kill cam then?

Aye there is...but unlike MW2 where you see the last 5 seconds or so you just snap to the guy that killed you and follow him until you respawn.

I have it too Gally so we can whazz together at some point :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aww awesome mate! :) Mines was posted today so i'll be on at somepoint this week.

I'll have a look when you're on and we'll go for a bit of noob fun with me following you!

Did it take long to get into?

Bumder With A Buffer
Aww awesome mate! :) Mines was posted today so i'll be on at somepoint this week.

I'll have a look when you're on and we'll go for a bit of noob fun with me following you!

Did it take long to get into?

Nah not long at all, a few games and I realised what was going on, did run around like a bloody noob to start off with though!

AK

M240i
spiezels said:
Ill be on, the lads I play with are pretty good too so I'll invite you lot.

Lol. I tried to give you a helicopter and all you did was stand on top of it :(

Mondeo STTDCI
Had a few games today with 2 of me mates, formed a little squad and had a laugh.

The maps are so much bigger than MW2 or at least they appear to be, and compared to MW2 there are a LOT more routes where you find yourself naturally running. In MW2 its very end to end with say around half a dozen commonly used routes from A to B.

Therefore in MW2 it was fairly easy to learn the routes and therefore got boring quickly. Plus then there's all the cheaters.

BC2 is good as the amount of routes from A to B is usually massive, then theres the added factor of vehicles and aircraft which makes it fairly unpredicatable.

Even when you are camped up somewhere which you think is an awesome position, without doubt someone else will snipe you.

Find the Lighthouse snipers annoying and hard to pick off, and not sure if I had my contrast too low but when I tried it myself it was really dark in there and tough to find my way about! :eek:

BUT - we were the only squad on our team doing anything productive. When all three of us were killed and we found our way back to the starting spawn point, we found the rest of the team dicking about, then repeatedly crashing the helicopter into the sea!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Lol. I tried to give you a helicopter and all you did was stand on top of it :(

Haha I know, I was sniping so couldn't be arsed but then tried to make you fly me about, I stayed in the roof until we got over the sea then fell off

172 Cup
Does anybody play on the PC at all or is it just me?

nah m8 i play PC, what servers do you use?

I play pc also.

Our servers are proving popular so far -

b_560x95.png

b_560x95.png

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
BC2 is good as the amount of routes from A to B is usually massive, then theres the added factor of vehicles and aircraft which makes it fairly unpredicatable.

Even when you are camped up somewhere which you think is an awesome position, without doubt someone else will snipe you.

Find the Lighthouse snipers annoying and hard to pick off, and not sure if I had my contrast too low but when I tried it myself it was really dark in there and tough to find my way about! :eek:

Not just me then!! I camped out in that lighthouse on one map and got 8 kills :) my highest killstreak :eek: