ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

DCi
I prefer conquest, only because every time I've been on rush, one of the teams has been pants which is no fun.

I'll be online as soon as the Chelsea game gets boring!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think it's just signalling that you need to get your arse into gear if you want to win, or when the game is almost over.

Bumder With A Buffer
Aye but its f**king annoying! Carrys on after the game has finished..I turn the TV down at that point usually :(

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse f**k arse

There is no way he could see me. Yeah shoot me with your spazzy snipe rifle.

This is bullshit.

S3, Polo
Calm down dear!

michaelwinner.jpg

Octy VRS
Lol, I kept getting fucked by one last night on Panama Canal. He was hiding in the grassy bit to the side. Managed to sneak up behind him in the end and killed him with my shock paddles.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Modern Warfare 2 - Fight Against Grenade Spam Video
[youtube]Td352xP-NZ8[/youtube]

EA's video response
[youtube]K2Qpui1hYBw[/youtube]

:cool:

S3, Polo
When you compare them both back to back like that, the BC2 engine really does look amazing, don't you think?

DCi
i had a 'creative' moment earlier... you know if you jump off a quad bike they keep going?

well i loaded the front up with c4 and went full speed towards a people carrier tank thingy, jumped off and press the bang button... 3 kills to me :D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just bought this last night went straight onto mutiplayer and I dunno if it was just the map but every1 was just sniping and a tank, my gun may aswell be a stick as it has that much recoil and takes so many bullets to kill it's useless, 2 bullets from enemy and I'm dead. So played the game and quite like it so far.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i had a 'creative' moment earlier... you know if you jump off a quad bike they keep going?

well i loaded the front up with c4 and went full speed towards a people carrier tank thingy, jumped off and press the bang button... 3 kills to me :D
Flol! That's old school BF right there!

We used to do that on the humvee's on the ps2! Awesome idea!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Lol at the rolling bomb.

We normally load up the UAV with C4 then fly it onto an Mcom station and blow it up when it arrives.

Takes it out in no time.

But I might give up gaming. It's my 22nd today I think I'm too old.......

NAAAAAAAAT!!! BOOOM HEADSHOT!

Fabia VRS
just unlocked the bolt action Barrett.. and tbh its SOOOO awesome !

such an awesome sound and such a wicked feeling when u pop someone from long range with it

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
You got the magnum bullets yet mate.

Put them on too it's even better.

The crack after you shoot is MINT and the clunky reload. Sounds sick

Bumder With A Buffer
I had a few games last night again where everyone was a sniper :(

But played the level with a lighthouse and at first I was shcked up in there defending our base..popped off a few people then one of their snipers came up and knifed me :( So once they had captured the bases near the lighthouse it obviously moves to the next section...I managed to nail this sniper twice :)

Once on the roof, I couldnt see him but aimed high above the lighthouse and saw the "headshot" thing pop up :) He then decided to use one of the windows and I could see his muzzle flash but not see him, sooo aimed in the corner of the window (again over his head)..."headshot"

Sniping on this is bloody awesome and much more realistic! Love it!

JB

RB 182 Cup

I used to do that in BF2 haha!

I tried playing this how I played MW2 and died very quickly! MP has some epic moments though:

Me and another lad were holed up in a house on the beach town level :S with RPGs harrasing enemy armour - we never left until they had levelled the place! Helicopters sound amazing when they are flying over head!

I've shot down two so far with a tanks' main gun!

On a slightly off topic note, EA do some great response videos like the one above:

[YOUTUBE]FZ1st1Vw2kY[/YOUTUBE]

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll trade FF XIII tonight and buy this on either the 360 or PS3, are both console versions as good as the other?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was on the Laguna Presa (whichever map it is on Conquest with the Crash Site and Hill). Anyway, set up a sniping spot on on one of the grass verges which gave me a few rocks as hiding places and a perfect view of both the Crash Site (Alpha flag) and also a bit of the Hill (Bravo flag). I noticed a few guys trying to capture the flag of alpha, so I struck 2 or 3 headshots, and noticed one of their medics kept going over and reviving them. As they were getting back up again, I was just popping their heads full of lead again and again. It was so good :clown: Never did quite manage to take out the medic, but it worked in my favour anyway. Also got a 3 mortar strikes on tanks, too. That's certainly where the Recon class comes into it's own, especially when the tanks are setting up next to the flag as they don't tend to move, just defend.

Also, while in the same sniping place, to the left and down the grass bank was a tin shelter, and two of their guys were stood next to it peering around the corner (unaware they were in full view of me). I took one with a headshot, and his mate ducked down and sat next to the shelter, thinking he was protected, as he had no idea where the shot came from. Little did he know he was about to go to sleep forever, too, as I just reloaded and smacked him in the chops with a sniper bullet as well. PMSL. If he'd just looked up onto the hill he'd have saw me, clear as day.

Mondeo STTDCI
The game is awesome. Played a few hours yesterday as medic now I've unlocked the defibs.

Mate played assault and I literally paced myself about 25 imaginary xbox yards behind him. If he went down, I took out those responsible with my machine gun and then revived him.

Loving the Quad bike idea.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I currently have 0 points as the medic :clown:

I'll get onto it, but I'm unlocking the stuff from other classes first.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You gonna be on it tonight gal? Messaged ya last night but ya were too busy watching home and away.
It actually didn't come yesterday mate, surely will be there tonight when I get home! God damm post!

I'm really wanting a game of this now!

We'll get a party with Richy aswell Kev.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Cos ps3 is awesome ; p. Think I'll try sniping tonight as every c**t else is doing it. Yeah we will be noobs together gal and have noob sex ; ).