ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Good skills in that tank :cool:

You aren't half racking up the points as Medic.

Haha smashed it a few rounds then didn't we.

Yeah I try be a medic whenever I can on conquest, keep the tickets up.

Was it you and me who ruled the helicopter a while back, both as engineers?

I'm getting another Xbox lol i can't do without one...:D

Aye twas me, got another 4500/4800 odd last night on atacama desert, 38/3 KD or something like that.

Was playing with a mate who's probably a better pilot than me, just stayed over thier spawn then toward the end he parachuted out and got their chopper, we both ended up with high 4k points, next person was on low 1k haha. Tbh I feel bad sometimes because it's so fuckng frustraiting when one team has 2 choppers and you can't get ut your spawn.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh in the right hands a chopper can last for ages! Although I find that some pilots are rubbish and keep moving about so much so you can't actually shoot anyone.

Switched back to Gol after people advised on here - and you are right, better than the M95 with the magnum ammo on.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm far better in the tanks than the chopper. Agree what Spiezels says though, it is incredibly frustrating when you're on the receiving end of those f*cking helicopters.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeh in the right hands a chopper can last for ages! Although I find that some pilots are rubbish and keep moving about so much so you can't actually shoot anyone.

Switched back to Gol after people advised on here - and you are right, better than the M95 with the magnum ammo on.

Too right. Less bullet drop, too, as they are more accurate than the M95.

Mito Sportiva 135
^ Yeh that's very true - and for long distance snipage that matters a lot, as sometimes I went to hit the head with M95 and even adjusting the bullet fell below the whole target, and giving position away then.

This game is good as you can mix your setup on the fly. In MW2 I've used the same setup since like 30 hours in, now about 200 at least - got a bit boring.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Love the fact that the M95 bullet drops even though it could shoot further... takes into account how heavy a 50cal FMJ is i guess.

Love it still.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah it really is a great game. I'm almost 5 days in :cool:

Like said, it can be frustrating at times, but I guess that's the beauty of it all.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah big time, I try to only play when I have friends online then you at least know you've got someone half decent on your team.

Nothing worse than coming on to play a few rounds on your own end up being with a s**t team, getting battered 3 rounds in a row then turning off, puts me in a bad mood haha..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah big time, I try to only play when I have friends online then you at least know you've got someone half decent on your team.

Nothing worse than coming on to play a few rounds on your own end up being with a s**t team, getting battered 3 rounds in a row then turning off, puts me in a bad mood haha..

What is the [MON] at the start of your gamertag in the game, mate?

[MON]Spiezels UK

Do I have one on mine in BC2?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
It's MoD as in Ministry of Defence I assume... It's a clan tag of some lads I was playing with.

Jus like cod you can change it to anything with 3 characters I think.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
If you go to play with friends so you go in a lobby then it's at the top somewhere, you press rb or some s**t.

Easy to find anyway.

1.8 Civic EX

lol the classic rage quit! I've been doing a fair bit of that with this game recently. Seems to every member of the oposition have the Magnum ammo on so don't stand a chance (Ive not unlocked it yet)

Currently ranking up through the Assault class now, got a bit fed up with the sniping but I'm sure I'll go back to it at somepoint. Agree that the Gol is the better one of the lot. Once I've got all the weapons/kit for the assult I think I'll move on to engineer.

I've flown a chopper twice. First time I barely got off the ground before it all went tits up and I got blown up. Second time I "flew" across the map shooting like a loon then got shot down. Think I'll stick to the tanks lol Love getting on the AA guns and taking out the choppers though :)

A rather cool tactic I saw someone do yesterday. Cover a quad bike in C4. Get on it. Drive like a hero towards the enemy (they were all hiding in the big warehouse on one of the maps in one spot) then jump off. Quad continues into building, flick the button and BOOM! lol wiped the lot out :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That last bit is old school battlefield from the ps2.

We did it on those little jeep things bonnet then jumped out! Loved doing it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I started out as Assault and got bored of being shot too easily, so switched to Engineer. You can rack up some serious points repairing the tanks and vehicles, but stay out of sight while doing so. Once you unlock the mines you're away.

Yeah I really enjoyed engineer but then switched to Recon and unlocked everything without going back to any other class. F*cking loved it, and have totted up well over 2k kills with the sniper (900+ alone with the M95 SA).

Now I'll try and choose a class depending on the map. For example, Panama Canal I'll tend to choose engineer now, as you can plant some mines in excellent places to take out the tanks. For White Pass and Arica Harbor I'll use Recon.

I'm still to use Medic at all. Currently got 0 points, but I did pick up a Medic's kit during a game once and brought 2 guys back to life. That's as far as I've got with the Medic, though. :cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I get bored of one type pretty easily so i mix it up in most rounds as i normally play rush too so i can easily go through each class in one round.

Conquest though i'll always be Medic unless there is a tank up and i'll switch to engineer.

Yeah haha the bomb on the quad is ace, even better though put it on the UAV, if you get 2 people with extra explosion damage and extra c4 you can put 12 pieces on it and it'll take out Com stations in one go.

Mito Sportiva 135
I mix up all classes in every match, each time I die I think about the current scenario, even modify my classes to suit the tide of battle.

e.g. on Rush if I'm defending with an engineer I'll use AT mines, but attacking more likely to use a medic or engineer with RPG or Gustav.

What is everyone's best / novel tactic? Me and my friend often come out as assualt and medic. I supply ammo, him health. If I die, he saves me, if he dies, I stesl his class then save him. You can last for ages like that!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Thats why when I'm sniping and I have the opportunity to take someone out, I always look around for a Medic and try to take them out first. LOL.

Mito Sportiva 135
^ Good skills. I love when there's a medic looking for the people you've just killed - you can kill him and then the person you've just killed, again! Pure jokes!

Clio 1.2 16v
I mix up all classes in every match, each time I die I think about the current scenario, even modify my classes to suit the tide of battle.

e.g. on Rush if I'm defending with an engineer I'll use AT mines, but attacking more likely to use a medic or engineer with RPG or Gustav.

What is everyone's best / novel tactic? Me and my friend often come out as assualt and medic. I supply ammo, him health. If I die, he saves me, if he dies, I stesl his class then save him. You can last for ages like that!

Me and a mate always go ALT weapons in the Apache. Guided hellfires FTW!

Mito Sportiva 135
I use alt, my friend uses smoke - for tanks we can cruise in, lay down smoke, I pop out, arm the bomb, get back in the tank and cruise off.

Also love using the smoke grenades in assault class, plant yourself on an ammo box and just keep laying down cover if you are being mown down.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aye if i'm with a certain guy who's also sick at flying, the gunner has extra explosive damage and vehicle armour then the pilot has explosives and normally vehicle smoke... even if they lock on you can just spray chaff.

Unless the other team are really s**t then just go with markers and hellfire...

Oooor if they arnt tryin to lock on and just using the AA guns, the pilot has vehicle armour on, which allows you more time to take the AA guns out.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No mate. VIP member here :)

Can't wait. Cheers for the heads up, although it downloads automatically.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
SCHWEET, just checked they're there.

Will be online in a bit when some other get online.

Atacama Rush YEEEEEEEY!!

172 Cup
You lot are useless without me
thank_you.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Never played Port Valdez, so should be interesting, just like Arica Harbor was when I first played that.

As for Atacama Desert, it's apparently the most flawed of all the maps - probably to do with those f*cking choppers, so you should be right at home, mate! LOL.

Yeah, cheers Griff. Link us up again in a few months when the Vietnam one goes live ;) :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
noooooo! Is this going to force me to downlad before I can play online agian? I'm a VIP job so should get for free too I think but my poor ol' 20gb hdd is full :( Anyidea how big the download is?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
It didnt seem flawed to me it seemed f**king SWEET prob my fave map.

Only 1 chopper too, (hind) for the attackers, the defenders get these AA emplacements but they're f**k off cannons like 40mm chain guns... serious damage so it all evens out.

Port Valdez is one of my top maps too so should be fun on conquest.

Not sure mate, not too big i dont think, i didnt even DL it i dont think, if i did it took a matter of seconds.

1.8 Civic EX
It didnt seem flawed to me it seemed f**kING SWEET prob my fave map.

Only 1 chopper too, (hind) for the attackers, the defenders get these AA emplacements but they're f**k off cannons like 40mm chain guns... serious damage so it all evens out.

Port Valdez is one of my top maps too so should be fun on conquest.

Not sure mate, not too big i dont think, i didnt even DL it i dont think, if i did it took a matter of seconds.

yeah i noticed that. i went into the in-game store and it said i've already got them?!?! i didn't notice it download anything either which is rather odd.

it also didn't say i was VIP when in the store even thought i've already entered the code i got with the game :(