ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mito Sportiva 135
It's weird though, I downloaded the new maps a week or so ago at least, bu only played Atacama on Rush last night when I selected it, maybe it doesn't come in normal playlists otherwise?

Anyway, tried the C4 on UAV trick and works really well! Only issue is opposition seem to have the same trick! :dead:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
They only came out a few days ago didnt they?

Yep its pretty common now unfortunately.

We were doing it early on because a few of the lads i played with had done similar s**t on the first BF.

We normally only do it as a last resort though if we're about to lose.

Mito Sportiva 135
Well I got it about a week or so ago?

But yeah seems a bit of a flaw, and quite easy to do too...oh well if you can't beat them, join them!

Mk2 Golf GTI
I dont really like the small squad games. Not sure it's worth getting TBH.

Also, this one isnt included in the VIP pack is it? As XBL said i needed to pay 800 points for it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just to reiterate what I said about how frustrating it can be when the enemy has two choppers on the scene on Atacama Desert, yesterday our team got absolutely levelled by these two w*****s in helicopters. Both were on rank 50 and getting around 7000 points a round. Incredible. No one could take them down at all. However, on round 2 one of them landed to repair, and their chopper was hijacked. The other was then taken out in the skies.

Strangely, both guys decided to quit because there were no helicopters left for them. LOL. Chicken s***s.

1.8 Civic EX
lol I had similar yesterday but they were all in tanks/jeeps with guns on. Playing conquest they had control of all three points so we could only spawn at the main deployment site and they were basically all parked up in the site so as soon as you spawned you died again. Was bloody annoying!

On another note, I've now unlocked all weapons etc for the assult class so moved onto engineer. Only played a coule of games in this class so far so not unlocked much. Seem. to be doing rather well with it though. I saw a guy who was obviously boosting his score in one match. He got on a quad at the main site, drove into a wall, got off and fixed it, got back on and drove into another wall, got off and fixed. Done this for the whole match!

Integra Type-R DC2
Hardcore f***s me off when it comes to Aircraft. Jumped in an Apache, only for some c**t to shoot me as the engine wound up and stole it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just to reiterate what I said about how frustrating it can be when the enemy has two choppers on the scene on Atacama Desert, yesterday our team got absolutely levelled by these two w*****s in helicopters. Both were on rank 50 and getting around 7000 points a round. Incredible. No one could take them down at all. However, on round 2 one of them landed to repair, and their chopper was hijacked. The other was then taken out in the skies.

Strangely, both guys decided to quit because there were no helicopters left for them. LOL. Chicken s***s.

Yeah it f**king sucks, thats why i enjoy it so much i think, feel like i'm getting my own back for the times i was shafted.

With the smoke perk too you can just chaff any rockets, your almost invincible tbh.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol I had similar yesterday but they were all in tanks/jeeps with guns on. Playing conquest they had control of all three points so we could only spawn at the main deployment site and they were basically all parked up in the site so as soon as you spawned you died again. Was bloody annoying!

On another note, I've now unlocked all weapons etc for the assult class so moved onto engineer. Only played a coule of games in this class so far so not unlocked much. Seem. to be doing rather well with it though. I saw a guy who was obviously boosting his score in one match. He got on a quad at the main site, drove into a wall, got off and fixed it, got back on and drove into another wall, got off and fixed. Done this for the whole match!

LOL. Clever f*cker. Although I doubt he'd get many points doing that?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha i've seen that done.

Also 2 medics stand just on the edge of the map, one gets killed by the off map arty the other pics him up, then they switch, do that the whole game i've got 20k points easy, one of the updates stopped it though, well they reset a few people i heard.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha i've seen that done.

Also 2 medics stand just on the edge of the map, one gets killed by the off map arty the other pics him up, then they switch, do that the whole game i've got 20k points easy, one of the updates stopped it though, well they reset a few people i heard.

LOL. There's nothing like earning your points.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha yeah it's boring as FOOK tbh.

Did it once and sacked it off.

I do keep getting these messages from randoms though saying "first person to message me gets invited to a boosting game"

No idea what they are.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha yeah it's boring as FOOK tbh.

Did it once and sacked it off.

I do keep getting these messages from randoms though saying "first person to message me gets invited to a boosting game"

No idea what they are.

I've never had one of those. I also replied to your invite the other day and it did nothing. Shame, as I was with a bunch of f*cking nimrods who would wait until I got to a flag, watch it go up and then shoot me so they'd get the spoils. Pricks. I just respawned on them every time and shot them to f*ck. Every time I died, I'd do the same thing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've only recently got into this. It's AWESOME.

Only like 4 maps on Deathmatch though? Am I doing something wrong?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've never had one of those. I also replied to your invite the other day and it did nothing. Shame, as I was with a bunch of f*cking nimrods who would wait until I got to a flag, watch it go up and then shoot me so they'd get the spoils. Pricks. I just respawned on them every time and shot them to f*ck. Every time I died, I'd do the same thing.

Ah shame i was playing with about 8-9 guys mostly yanks but we were all in party together too so were all communicating, really makes a difference tbh BIG advantage over the other team.

Hate idiots like that, so frustrating.

Aye joined you a few times on conquest i think Chris.

Not sure tbh, is it just the small squad games your playing? Possibly only a few but there's about 7 maps or something for rush/conq

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've only recently got into this. It's AWESOME.

Only like 4 maps on Deathmatch though? Am I doing something wrong?

You're on this now?!

Conquest is where it's at, mate. I'll hopefully see you on there. Give the brother a shout. Great stuff.

My mate has been on COD series including MW and MW2 for years, and he tried this a few weeks back and sent me a text saying, "Utter s**t. MW2 is miles better." Since then, he's played MW2 once and the text I got off him on Wednesday last week was, "f**k me bc2 sucks you in a bit. The sniping is awesome. Just unlocked the GOL rifle. How cool are the vehicles? You unlocked everthing in engineer yet??"

PMSL. Excited, much?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just noticed your stats, Chris :

Brapple%20Pie.png

PMSL, my stats were f*cking horrendous first starting out compared to that. Your MW2 experience clearly paying off. Excellent K/D ratio that so early on.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha thanks.

Need to get my KD back up though.

We playing tonight then boys, i'm itching for some games.

LOL at your mates text, its slow to start but once you get to grips with it, s***s all over MW2

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
:(

What is SPM again? Mine is really low due to my snipering exploits, I believe?

PMSL @ how many dogtags you have, Griff.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes, apparently much easier...

;)

He's also been on over 20 hours less than you, too. Nincredible.

1.8 Civic EX
SPM = Shots Per Minute isn't it?

Haven't looked at my stats for a while and can't from work :(

Tried playing last night and there was huuuuuge lag. First time I've experienced it on this game, so turned it off pretty much straight away. Might be on a bit later though for some shenanigans, not actually played with you guys yet (ahem ;) )

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
SPM = Shots Per Minute isn't it?

Haven't looked at my stats for a while and can't from work :(

What's your usertag, mate?

Also, shots per minute would make sense as to why mine is so low. Recon all the way, usually. Low score marks the essence of a true sniper.

172 Cup
lol at Shots per minutes.. It's actually Score per minute..

PMSL at the keyboard and mouse being easier.. If it's easier for me it also easier for everyone else trying to shoot back at me.

Not my fault you weirdos want to play a FPS with a controller. ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol at Shots per minutes.. It's actually Score per minute..

PMSL at the keyboard and mouse being easier.. If it's easier for me it also easier for everyone else trying to shoot back at me.

Not my fault you weirdos want to play a FPS with a controller. ;)

I'd much rather take a wireless controller to Afghanistan than a keyboard and mouse! :clown:

Score per minute you say? Hmm, yes, that explains the sniper class a bit more. Cool.

1.8 Civic EX
cheers Scutch, not too shabby. Avg life has dropped a fair bit since changing from Recon to Assault. Probably drop even more now I'm playing as engineer as I'll get raped trying to fix stuff lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
cheers Scutch, not too shabby. Avg life has dropped a fair bit since changing from Recon to Assault. Probably drop even more now I'm playing as engineer as I'll get raped trying to fix stuff lol

LOL. That is annoying. Keep on moving around those vehicles with that repair tool. An easy target is a still target.

172 Cup

Average life time is meaningless in this game and the only players with long average life times are camping wookies that sit there and contribute f**k all to the team.