ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Octy VRS
Wasn't that the same in one of the snow maps though? You'd have to be a pretty good pilot as it looks a pretty open map. 4 or 5 kills in one with a couple of well placed RPG/tank shots.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It really pisses me off with people who complain that there are camping snipers in BC2. Like, where?

BFBC2Game2010-10-1717-08-44-27.jpg

;)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Haha retards!

Shame you arnt behind them, M95, 3 birds 1 bullet.

Oh wait... Blue indicators haha.

To be fair though, they are well out in the open and exposed. One opposing mortar strike, one LMG totting medic and maybe even a Carl Gustav with the explosive perk would nail all three?

Still..... lol

D.

Bumder With A Buffer
Ahh yes the Vietnam Pack I was on about..Im a bit behind living in Suffolk you see :)

Not as bad as in Norfolk mind

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
MoH's mint imo, it's not BC2 but what is? Certainly not MW2.

Excited for the BC3 beta tbh, MoH/BO's all stop gaps until that imho!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
MoH's mint imo, it's not BC2 but what is? Certainly not MW2.

Excited for the BC3 beta tbh, MoH/BO's all stop gaps until that imho!

Same here. The one thing I really, really hope that they retain from BF2 is the large number of character classes. I don't think they will - what with BF2142 and BC2 only having four classes each. But it would be great if they did. Anti-tank or engineer FTMFW! :)

D.

1.8 Civic EX
lol had to be done!

I'm going to have to start playing this again soon. I got distratcted by Red Dead Redemption. I'm going to be like a piece of Cannon Fodder all over again untill I get back in the swing of things...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Me to mate, my ps3 has been out of action for months, I was pwning at that game before it broke. :( When it first came out aswell so no everybody has been playing it for ages! :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ROFL - I killed a Russian last night with the 40mm smoke grenade. I didn't bloody screenshot it either!

On Port Valdez as the Yanks at the first part of the defence, where you spawn behind that three storey concrete building. Looked to my left and the Russians had captured that building and were pouring on fire from there. Fired a quick burst and hit one guy in the window, but remembered I was assault and switched to the grenade launcher.

Aimed and fired, to see the white 'X' flash for the recorded hit..... then the message that I'd killed him with the smoke grenade. WTF? I didn't even think that was possible?

D.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is the next BF going to be set in Vietnam or is it jut a Download to keep us sweet until the next game?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I love playing this game. Shame a few of the regulars have moved onto MoH and no doubt COD in the next few weeks.

Integra Type-R DC2
LOL at that n00b comment underneath.

"No tracer darts means helicopters will rule the game"

Seriously? Ive brought down loads of helos with RPGs, just have to wait for the right moment to fire. Darts are for fags.