ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL @ the vehicles :

Blog_5F00_Dyna_5F00_001.png

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
My fears for BC2 Vietnam have been vindicated yet again on another shite two rounds of Isla Somethingcentres map on BC2. What an absolute pile of pap that map really is. Enemies you see in the distance don't get spotted - firing on them gets halted by trees and undergrowth. Vehicles are 110% useless as they are kept to the easily defended main roads and at times the enemy is 2ft from you, so rapid panic firing with auto-shottys wins the day. Not forgetting snipers peering out between two leaves from 5 miles away. Accurate? Maybe. s**t to play? Definitely.

Please DICE. Do not use this BC2 map as a template for 'what should be done' in Vietnam. It's absolute w**k.

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My fears for BC2 Vietnam have been vindicated yet again on another shite two rounds of Isla Somethingcentres map on BC2. What an absolute pile of pap that map really is. Enemies you see in the distance don't get spotted - firing on them gets halted by trees and undergrowth. Vehicles are 110% useless as they are kept to the easily defended main roads and at times the enemy is 2ft from you, so rapid panic firing with auto-shottys wins the day. Not forgetting snipers peering out between two leaves from 5 miles away. Accurate? Maybe. s**t to play? Definitely.

Please DICE. Do not use this BC2 map as a template for 'what should be done' in Vietnam. It's absolute w**k.

D.

That's probably why that map wasn't used for Conquest.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Finally unlocked everything - the last to come was the M16 of the assault class. Still only on Rank 29 at the minute - not sure I can be arsed seeing it all the way to 50! :)

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh rank 50 will take a lifetime...plus after the unlocks run out and no new maps, it can get a little repetitive.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Firstly, and quite simply, flamethrower :

http://www.vg247.com/2010/11/05/new-battlefield-bad-company-2-vietnam-trailer-burns/#more-127683

Secondly :

EA’s set to drop the bass on Friday after confirming it will reveal an all-new Battlefield game.

The news was dropped by Easy, the lot behind Battlfield Heroes, and its GM Ben Cousins.

Cousins was keen to stress the game was not – repeat, not – Battlefield 3, however.

“Flying to London later today to show a new, unannounced #Battlefield game to the press. News goes public on Friday. (NOT #BF3)“

Whatever it is, it’s not going to be called Battlefield Assault anyways.

“Just to confirm – I am NOT going to London to announce any game called ‘Battlefield Assault’. That is just a URL EA picked up.”

And if you think it’s going to be a console port of Heroes, wrong again. Cousins says the title is “completely new.”

So there. It’s not Battlefield 3 – it’s reveal will come shortly, it seems – but a new Battlefield it is.

:cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh rank 50 will take a lifetime...plus after the unlocks run out and no new maps, it can get a little repetitive.

It can do. I was thinking that the other day when our team was getting mullered on Port Valdez Rush. We lost M-COM after M-COM - mainly due to the opposition's use of armour and most of our team choosing to be sniper. :dapprove:

Anyways, we got pushed back to the point where the Americans first get the Apache and the game just changed. Suddenly eveyone started to be engi's and assaults - stopping those b******s time and time again. We didn't even loose point A or B and just kept them at bay throughout the remainder of the game. It was such a change, such a enjoyable reversal of fortune that that round will probably stick in my mind for some time yet.

It goes to prove (yet again) that team-work in a game like this paves the way. Me as assault, two engis and a sniper held our own near the Bradley spawn point again and again - helping out with the rest of the team when needed.

It's games like that where giving up on BC2 is just so far from my mind. :)

D.

Clio 1.2 16v
Gedi just watched that video lol i am so downloading that and putting it on my channel (if you dont mind of course)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Last night we were upto some quad flying with the c4 and mines again and some douche decided he didn't like it and was shooting the mines and blowing them up so will filled a hole up with alot of mines and c4 then at the last minute got the quad drove over it and I got off just as the lad was getting on to drive it away. BOOM bye bye douche he went about 40,000 feet in the air and landed way past the enemy b objective. Qualo

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's actually put me off spending more money on Black Ops. I'm now content with this until Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Nobody needs black ops when you have battlefield ;)

I'll take 4 new maps for free rather that a tenner thanks. I think with vietnam too that will be me sorted for and FPS for a good while now

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nobody needs black ops when you have battlefield ;)

I'll take 4 new maps for free rather that a tenner thanks. I think with vietnam too that will be me sorted for and FPS for a good while now

Agreed. Black Ops, although probably going to be bloody good, is basically just MW2 with more modes and extras. I preferred BC2 over that, so I'm hoping by not playing BO, I'm not missing out. Plus if I put it in, I won't be able to switch it off because I'm OCD and will want to try and achieve everything with it. As I'm finding with Fallout NV at the moment!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bloody big map! Bigger than Atacama :cool:

Conquest only. No Rush.

Suits me.

Shame the next map rundown isn't until next Wednesday, though. Means the pack is at least a week and a half away.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like its gonna be a great map. Wish they would hurry up tho :( , but it is free i suppose.

Looks to be a patch heading for consoles soon too, explosive weapons to do 50% less damage to m-comms, should get rid of the game ruining c-4 rapists.

Platinum on 4 guns now :D on fire at the moment ;)