ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pearl Black 172 PH1

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Always great when you update your thread. Absolutely stunning car btw.

Id never heard of a renault option for the Oz ultras either. Such a nice designed wheel and so light too. Bet they were expensive.

01RS,03 EP3,99 Evo 6
Also - were they a straight fit, without needing spigott rings like the usual oz ultras?

Thank you so much for the kind words :giggle:🫠

Yes, bang on ! Don´t need spigott rings like the usual ultras! It´s a big plus in my opinion!

:)

PerthRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 CUP
Wow that is the first I have heard of OZ ultras being an option as well!
Wasn't an option in Australia with the 85 phase 1's we got. As far as I know.

01RS,03 EP3,99 Evo 6
And time for another update.

Noticed for a couple of month a slight coolant smell sometimes, but nothing in the floor of the garage, nothing on the engine oil, but i could smell it from time to time, but could not find the leak . Put the coolant system on pressure, and nothing. No pressure drop. Could not figure it out .

Since i had some free time, decided to remove the interior, and look what i found...

uX-zk7EKaJEhOEpvZOrw=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

ZiOU_zifqXAJ9Rb6ADEg=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

218mx8_m3MnGBwVAdUSA=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

There it is my coolant leak. The heater core said enough is enough after 23 years. Since i had the colossal work of removing all the interior and dash, decide to perform some modifications that were in the back of my mind for several months (more on that later).

War zone
3QNYJEGKPmJSvtuywEEw=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

jqAxQ787mc_aSLRYiWBg=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

V8SA7kRAzSevZJCopvdQ=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

And parts everywhere!

mMi3fpkV2GvYETo62W-Q=w1239-h929-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg