ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance figures

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v

Hi,
Hope you dont mind me intruding on your site, Ive got a 19 16v, which has been chipped (Hill Power) has a Hill Power induction kit and a full Powerflow exhause. The cars a low miler, so engine isnt knackered, and I consider myself quite a good driver.
I cant see how half the claims on this forum can be true though. If I went by some of the posts on this site, theres no point in buying a perceived "fast car" (i.e 172 or clio 16v). You may as well just go and buy a base model clio, and this will beat near enough anything that gets in your way!!
I appreciate 172s are a different kettle of fish, and I would love one, so please dont reply to this post saying im sl*gging off 172s or 16vs, coz Im not. It just amuses me when I read these so called "giant killing stories, because I dont see how they can be possible.
PS, Great site

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea im sick of em too

i did beat an MR2 to 60 tho last night......and then he flew off into the distance hehe

And i did see off a Mercedes Sprinter Van the other day....

...Dont laugh, they r damn quick

If u read all the way down the post ud find most people dont believe them as well. Like the i beat a evo in my 1.2! lol

Just treat it like you treat reading The Sun everyday

Ive beat lots of cars in my Williams, some of it I would have never of thought possible (maybe they werent really trying). But i have also lost against quite a lot of cars too, and im not ashamed to admit it. I to find myself in a state of disbelief at some of the claims on here, but then again its not as bad as the Saxo forum. LOL.

Dazz

silver valver/hybrid

mav, i agree those sprinter vans are quick, tried to race one in the transit van, but he well and truly dusted me!