ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue 182

Since I picked it up in March I have made a few changes -

Tune Point
Matt Carbon Fibre Splitter
RS 250 Badge
Eibach Sportline Springs
Brembo HC Disks Front
DS2500 Pads Frount
New Rear Disks and Pads
New Exhaust Mounts all round

P1000027Large.gif

P1000028Large.gif

P1000029Large.gif

P1000030Large.gif

P1000031Large.gif

P1000032Large.gif

P1000033Large.gif

P1000034Large.gif

P1000035Large.gif

P1000036Large.gif

P1000037Large.gif

P1000038Large.gif

P1000039Large.gif

P1000040Large.gif

P1000041Large.gif

P1000042Large.gif

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
love it :D

surprisingly the badge doesn't look too bad either, not normally keen on them on mk2's

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Always nice to see a different colour, im still not 100% sure on it though, never the less that looks mint!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
hmm i can never decide on petrol blue! Looks a minter though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Always disliked the colour, but I can see you need a road car after the direction you took the other 182 in! LOL.

Nice one.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Long time no see!

Love it, i see one in Manchester from time, nice in the sun!

Never went for a 197 then? Sold mine in the end, kept the seats ;)

Betty Big Bum R26
Gorgeous colour, hard to appreciate unless you've seen one in the flesh- photo's don't show it up well imo

6/468 17poo
When i was looking for 1*2's i saw one of these had like 3,000 miles on and was mint, to this day i wish id of got it! must have been around 3 years ago, very rare!

Petrol Blue Clio182FF
Long time no see!

Love it, i see one in Manchester from time, nice in the sun!

Never went for a 197 then? Sold mine in the end, kept the seats ;)

It could be mine in Manchester. Where abouts do you see one? Im usually up there twice a month.

Yours makes my Petrol Blue look a wreck, looked at it the other day and it has so many little parking dents now :(

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Very nice, I'm a big fan of this colour!
Does the new RS badge cover the holes behind the Clio badge ok then?

BMW 118d
I can see why it didn't sell that many, its not a really exciting colour! but it does look great and that's a fantastic example. New RS badge looks great! I've actually yet to see a Petrol Blue one on the road. I want to though!

german
I can see why it didn't sell that many, its not a really exciting colour! but it does look great and that's a fantastic example. New RS badge looks great! I've actually yet to see a Petrol Blue one on the road. I want to though!

have you actually seen one in the flesh?