ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peugeot 306 D Turbo 1.9

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Flamer Clio 172
Love these I used to have a highly tuned red one , go really well and very reliable out of curiosity what you after for it ?

Trader Rating - 100%
130   0   0
No single figure in mind really, I know what they have been selling for on eBay with tax/MOT though etc. Its a solid well sorted run-about with all the work done, just needs driving. Only getting rid as its too small for me, I've got a replacement (estate) diesel already!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved my one of these although it was an utter shed. Only problem with yours is it has the Lucas fuel pump so you won't get the enthusiast bidders.

Good luck with the sale though.

Trader Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Yeah, although most of the 'enthusiasts' want everything for nothing, and mint condition examples, when in reality they are all 15-20+ year old cars

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't even spot you were the op. Yeah there is that tbh. Although on one of the forums they were going for silly money. Whereas on here the prices of Clio's seems to get driven down on there they were fetching far more than they would in the real world.