ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Quick finally lowered and detailed

Civic Type-R
Finally got my Eibach Sportlines through the post last week and had them fitted, along with new shocks and bolts all round on Friday. Impressed with them so far, can tell my old shocks and springs were getting tired. Hopefully they will settle a bit lower too.

Other mods include - Hayward and Scott stealth, AWT Inlets and shorter aerial. Will hopefully get it remapped within the next few weeks too. Heres some pics:

rszdsc00206vy5.jpg

rszdsc00211yv3.jpg

rszdsc00214vr1.jpg

rszdsc00212mu9.jpg

rszdsc00209az8.jpg

rsz1dsc00207ix6.jpg

rszdsc00208is0.jpg

Its very nearly finished, just a few minor touches I want to do to it :) Comments welcome.

Flame Red Delight
Is it hard to fit the phase 2 bump strips onto your car or is it just a straight fit
?

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Absolutely gorgeous!! Luv it you've done all that need to be done. I still think that titainium?

172 Ph1
Very nice an clean!! Where did you get your aerial from? Been looking for a shorter one.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
looks nice, keeps reminding me i need to sort some new plates for mine

i have always been a colourcode person but looking at yours i think i will end up leaving mine standard now, for me it looks like to much silver

Civic Type-R
Thanks for the comments, I got the aerial off ebay for £5, is half the length of the standard one.

Ad look again.... its a Y reg :rasp:

phase 1 172
if ur strugglin 2 find an aerial nik 1 of a 51+ plate punto, there also a 6mm male and half the length