ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Dog Bone Mount

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Hiiyaaa
Just thought I'd share this with you as its something I've had difficulty with finding.
Ph1 dogbones are obviously straight compared to the twisted ph2 ones, found many aftermarket mounts for a ph2 172, but nothing but the bush for a ph1.
Until I came across this item on eBay. Seems good and at £35 it's £15 cheaper than the bushes themselves, I've ordered one so shall give my verdict once I've fitted it up, but looks a good alternative to buying and fitting bushes.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161801061169&globalID=EBAY-GB

Renault Clio 172
I've got one on mine mate, they are very good, made by evol engineering who also do ph2 mounts.. mine came with 2 spare bushes and 4 spare inner sleeves (2 metal, 2 plastic)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Good to know someone else has the same one and is actually good. Oh wow really? Such good value for money when you consider that just the bushes for a standard mount are near £50

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've got an Evol Engineering dogbone mount for my 182, it looks really nice to be honest.

Clio II 172 RS Ph1
How much tighter would it be than the Polyflexed PH1 mount? (bolt was on backwards I know :) )

18556515085_c29783786d_b.jpg
Powerflexed Dogbone by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Didn't realise that until after i'd ordered the part haha all fitted and mega happy with it though!
Mount%20on_zpskxpeye8a.jpg