ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 ph-otoshop ph-rolicks....just an idea

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
had this idea a long time ago, taken from the vw boys to be fair, i know that another member is also thinking about this so not sure who will be the first to do it.... unlike the wheels.....dig dig...anyways, thoughts are welcome on it...

before

ph-shoot0023.jpg

ph-shoot0025.jpg

ph-shoot0026.jpg

possibly after (only a quick photoshop)

ph-shoot0023-1.jpg

ph-shoot0025-1.jpg

ph-shoot0026-1.jpg

thoughts welcome

Striped track ****
get a vinal made up that way if you dont like it take it off

but i think it could work only one way to find out

Ian

Focus TDCi
I like it from the first view, not sure about the others. It would definitely only work with a track orientated car like yours though, if any!

How would you be doing it? Matt spray?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
haha, mine has already been measured up for vynal, should be cut sometime next week, i was going to keep it quiet

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ein bisschen Deutsch für alle CS? Mais oui!

Seems to be bombing this idea tbh fella :).

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
ive been thinking of doing this to my silver ph 1 too lol, cant use a computer for shite tho so didnt know what itd look like, im convinced, do it :D

J03

MX5 1.8
possible because of the chop people disslike the ide,a but ive seen a silver clio with a very glossy shiny roof and it looks mint! go for it

Lupo GTI
I seen this on a Clio I was looking at before, not sure if it was on here.
The sunroof was leaking and he'd had it removed, filled in and the top sprayed black.
Looked alright, I quite like it :eek:

Turbos.
Maybe if you could get the roof skin done in CF and got a CF spoiler it would look cool... not sure if i see the point in just painting it black though.