ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 sometimes doesn't want to start for ages sometimes starts straight away?!?

Car  ph1 172 Black
What could be the cause. Changed plugs last year. Gave them a clean and not difference.

Sometimes I turn key and starts straight away. Other times I'm cranking for 30 seconds. Tried hit gas etc but sometimes just don't wanna start but eventually does.
 
Re: ph1 172 sometimes doesn't want to start for

Try taking the TDC sensor off and cleaning it. Do a search for guide. Is it only hard to start when warm?? As if so it could be the coolant temp sensor.
 
Re: ph1 172 sometimes doesn't want to start for ages sometimes starts straight away?

Sounds like the dreaded tdc sensor problem, clean as said above but also I would tighten the pins
 
Back
Top