ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 @ The Nurburgring

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Recently went over to the Nurburgring in my 172. Recorded my second lap which is the video, did a fail of having my go pro on the wrong setting for my first lap :/ so had a photo at the start and a photo at the end haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIY5BpBcVA

Unbelievable time and having only driven Llandow before this, it was a bit of a jump. So time and care was taken. Definitely go again.

Car got there and back flawlessly (apart from one little niggle :/) returned 41mpg there, and 40 on the way back. Also ticked over 100,000 miles on the way back.

Not the best of times, but its true what people say that you need a lot of laps to know the track.

Enjoy the video.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Loads of folk using those OMP helmets, myself included.

​I felt seasick watching that video, due do having the camera mounted to your head. Haha!

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Loads of folk using those OMP helmets, myself included.

​I felt seasick watching that video, due do having the camera mounted to your head. Haha!

Yeah there decent for the money. Might upgrade to a full face one soon though.