ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoot - Alfa 147GTA

Got contacted recently by a guy who wanted a photoshoot on his lovely 147GTA. I went out last night (with the help of Burp) to see what I could do with it :)

Pretty happy with the results....

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

DSC_0855-copy.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

DSC_0944.jpg

I still quite a few to go through, but Im off out to make the most of the sun!

As always...comments welcome :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Great set, look really professional. :) How have you managed to cut out so many reflections on the car - careful light placement and a CPL?

Thanks again guys :)

Still a couple more:

This shot was a complete fluke. You will recognise it from a previous shot Ive posted above, but basically the flash on the left didnt go off.
But I quite like the sort of creeping out of the darkness look the shot has.

DSC_0861-copy.jpg

DSC_0801.jpg

do you charge to do this mate! admire your work and would love some done of the LY :)

Im afraid I do m8, I'd love to have a got at a LY, one of my favourite coloured 182s :)

and where are the engine bay pics its criminal to shoot one and not do any !

Yeh I know lol, by the time we'd done most of the shots, it was getting late. But I'll be doing this car again fairly soon I hope.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah I prefer that one - no bright line along the windows! Nice shot. Do you do this in your free time?

Yeh it was very hard to control the reflections with so many lights in the car park, and a CPL can only do so much to help!

Yep, photography is just a hobby for me :)

172 Race Car
and where are the engine bay pics its criminal to shoot one and not do any !
I know what your saying but the engine bay wasnt that clean really. Shame. We all had a little look when it was on the rollers earlier in the day. Work of art

1.2 Dynamique billabong
awsome shots buddy, do you use soft boxes / umbrellas on your flashes.

was that stuff i sent about the rigs of any use mate

James

LOL Jay!

Yeh I used a umbrella for one shot (a close up of the alloy), this basically softens the light and stops the light from being so harsh, and can prevent hotspots etc

Yeh thanks m8, it was useful!
But I coudlnt believe my luck when I was sitting at my desk at work and looked up, there's a couple of girders that had those items on it that wasnt being used!! So I knicked a few of them ;)
Shouldnt be long before the new rig is up and running, but it'll take even more time to get used to it and get it 100% reliable.

alfa 147 gta
there are people intested in getting there car done and want a ruff prices i ant said anything but to contact you :)

Fantastic once again, that last rig shot posted is by far the best. Technically it's very hard to fault them.

imo the statics in post #15 (and the couple of car park statics in the first post) work better than the sunset shots, they look more natural. I'm not sure how the outdoor ones could look more natural, but for me personally they look a bit forced with the fairly dark sky and very bright car.