ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Expert Required - Willing to pay

350z & 16v Maxi
Looking for someone to tart up pics of my Maxi that due to circumstances out of my control never got finished (search for other threads by me)

I am looking for someone to turn the following photos into something special. I have larger photos to actually do the work on.

Maxi001web.jpg

Maxi002web.jpg

I'm looking for the car to be lowered slightly, the missing window tint sorted, the shadow of the house sorted, the number plate made disappear, the Velcro bits on the wiper are disappeared, the background made into something nice.

Can anyone help, I am willing to pay for the right job.

Last edited:
  1.2 Dynamique billabong
i would give this a go but im off on hols tomorrow. if you havent sorted it when i get back in 2 weeks give me a shout mate.
from
2007-BMW-M3-Concept-Side-Angle-Stud.jpg

to
m3-montage-web.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Mate thats a rare talent you have there, id love to be able to do that but unfortunatley i have about 4 seconds of patience with this laptop lol

1.2 Dynamique billabong
I've seen that before, 90% sure theres a tutorial floating around the net for that one, still good work though.

erm no mate, i did all from scratch not from a tutorial, if there is one i would like to know about it if they are using my chops and passing it off as there own. :mad:
you sure you just havent seen it from this thread. (or on sax-p)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=304168

heres a few of my chops if you interested

original
photolondresphotobigbennb3.jpg

chop:
final4ba7.jpg

Original:
350zib5.jpg

chop:
350zsmallaftergc8.jpg

original:
mazdaoriginal.jpg

chop:
mazdasmallfinal-1.jpg

Original:
VW-Beetle-3_4-Front.jpg

Chop:
hotrod2-1.jpg

original
http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/Ni...6_1024x768.jpg

chop
drift.jpg

and a little animation :)

cliosig3.gif

Nippy white cup
Awesome m8...I wish I had the patience and skills for that...I was going for a 20min piss about rather than full on masterpiece lol

Chris

Clio on SL 2118s
jungle jim and jo3 you got skills!!!
i thought i was quite handy with ps but theyre awesome chops...

Family Bus
WOW! Amazing PS skills Jim.... do you do it professionally (graphic design or something?)

Amazing!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
WOW! Amazing PS skills Jim.... do you do it professionally (graphic design or something?)

Amazing!
thanks for the comments peeps,

i am doing a degree in photography and digital imaging at uni, so i was introduced to PS through that but most of the stuff i have learnt 'out of hours' just by practising etc. most of the stuff at uni is more about photo retouching etc.

cheers
James

Family Bus
Well Congratulations on an amazing talent!

You could have a small side business on here doing professional shops for people! I know I'd love a decent picture of my car when its all done and would be happy to pay for one... so Im sure there would be others!