ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photshop request RB V6?

200NA FF + Cup & Rec
Me and a fellow RS Clio owner were discussing our ultimate clio and we came up with the following and we wondered if anyone could photoshop one up.

I want a v6 clio in racing blue with white wheels and vents... any wizards on here?

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT
A guy in france, has a pastel blue one with white wheels...(similarish to RB)

And it looks s**t!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah its not the best car for RB......Is that the one with the Centre Stripe Ali??

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
V6 looks s**t in racing blue, as Ali says theres a french one its not that nice.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
found this pic

DSCN1264.jpg

if i get time later will have a go at shopping one

^ I have a few other pics of that car, it looks really light in that pic, in the other pics I have (taken in a big garage) it looks more like RB - as Ali says though it's not RB, I think it's more of the original Alpine colour (the bloke has a load of those)

I also have a pic of LHD acid yellow mk1 - that car looks lovely !
A guy in france, has a pastel blue one with white wheels...(similarish to RB)

And it looks s**t!
The wheels are silver on it lad.

^ Yeah that's one of the pics I have (the one I mentioned earlier) I must admit the wheels do look white there, I still tihnk they are silver in real life though, so I guess it's the pic.