ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photshop request RB V6?

RS Twingo 133
Me and a fellow RS Clio owner were discussing our ultimate clio and we came up with the following and we wondered if anyone could photoshop one up.

I want a v6 clio in racing blue with white wheels and vents... any wizards on here?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A guy in france, has a pastel blue one with white wheels...(similarish to RB)

And it looks s**t!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah its not the best car for RB......Is that the one with the Centre Stripe Ali??

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
V6 looks s**t in racing blue, as Ali says theres a french one its not that nice.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
found this pic

DSCN1264.jpg

if i get time later will have a go at shopping one

^ I have a few other pics of that car, it looks really light in that pic, in the other pics I have (taken in a big garage) it looks more like RB - as Ali says though it's not RB, I think it's more of the original Alpine colour (the bloke has a load of those)

I also have a pic of LHD acid yellow mk1 - that car looks lovely !
A guy in france, has a pastel blue one with white wheels...(similarish to RB)

And it looks s**t!
The wheels are silver on it lad.

^ Yeah that's one of the pics I have (the one I mentioned earlier) I must admit the wheels do look white there, I still tihnk they are silver in real life though, so I guess it's the pic.