ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Modded RB 182s!!!

hahah lmfao dave mate

cheers to both of you, im in leeds though and the car is ok to drive, its in at rstuning on thurs and got some quotes from places for the repairs, all will be well

Da

Less
A mere mortal... :eek:

CanonCarPics021.gif

CanonCarPics016.jpg

CanonCarPics013.jpg

CanonCarPics012.jpg

Image015-1.jpg

Image002-4.gif

Image004-7.gif

but it'd be rude not to! :rasp:

SchwepTek™
Defo think i want RB dash strips!!!! Where can i get the airbag decal and gear stick decal from???

Da

Less
Lol, Daz indeed or as my mum would say...Darren ;)

Are you a Schweppes drinker? :rasp:

SchwepTek™
Hahaha nope, its really lame why i get called schweppy......

O and have you got any better pics of the gearknob insert??? :)

Da

Less
A better pic, but poorer (phone) quality...
I didn't opt for the sticker, I got an embossed insert instead.

Image003-4.gif

Yes, I know it's dirty :eek:

SchwepTek™
Yeh that happened to my last clio and has already started on the new one lol!!!

1 more thing, if it isnt toooooo much trouble, can you give me a very brief rundown of how you did all the colour coding????

Did you sand, primer, paint then laquer????

Cheers bud :D

Da

Less
Yeah I did everything myself. Bought a full set of everything so I could keep my standard parts.
Done to date, dash inserts, gear knob insert, steering badge, door badges (2.0 16v) and front diamond. Debating about the rear because I know it's a pain! ;)

Basically sanded everything down to prep the surfaces. Primered them loads with probably 4/5 coats of plastic primer over several days/weeks! Kept wet and drying them in between coats to remove imperfections.

Started applying the RB paint, again over several days. If you rush it'll look pish! Sanding down again between coats.

Applied several coats of laquer to all the items placing them somewhere warm to dry off between coats.
Applied stickers where applicable then gave one final coat of laquer just to protect them too.

:D

SchwepTek™
Wowwwww!!! Nice! Sounds like i'm gonna have some fun then! Thanks alot for that mate. Was the RB paint in spray cans from Renault???

OMG sorry about all the questions LOL!

Da

Less
No mate, I bought the paint online. Forget where from but I'll dig it out later if you need the addy?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
carcleanaug07020.jpg

My favourite Road going 182 on the site. Farkin love this car!

Look very nice mate, do 17 inch wheels fit onto 182's, doesn't look like it from that pic

Guessing it is lowered as well how much ???