ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked my 182 up today

Fantastic! - waited 10 weeks for it and picked it up this morning. Well pleased

Got the Arctic Blue with the Suspension pack. Only done about 100 miles so far, but looking forward to tomorrow and taking it out again

Getting loads of looks - its great :cool:

they told me it could be a bit early cos they are ahead with production i hope they dont start pissing about now cant wait

Yaris Hybrid

Any rattles or unwelcome dashboard lights yet?

All my mates said my car looks rubbish and just like a normal Clio. One of them even has a Smart Roadster lmao.

I dont get any looks other than from rude boys who want a race!

No, no rattles or unwelcome dashboard lights yet. Do hear the engine a touch when accelerating and have the climate control on, but not bothered about that

Smart Roadstar? Is he a hairdresser? ;)

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Aright mate. im new.

Just got my Platinum silver 182 wiv cup pack last friday. done 900 miles already. absolutely love it. mines a parrallel import so got the alarm fitted today. also an Alpine cd player so i can play ipod in the car. cool eh?! lol... Anyway enjoy yaself. they really r a wickid car man! Afew little squeeks etc but nowt to bad. paint is a little thin on the bumpers to but for £12500 brand new what do u want?

Mine has beeen sitting in tstorage for 3 weeks, picking it up this Fri! Delay was due to me getting my 3 yrs ncb through!

I cant wait.

Ordered it black with cup suspension and spoiler packs.

Essex_182

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 30 October 2004

Any rattles or unwelcome dashboard lights yet?

All my mates said my car looks rubbish and just like a normal Clio. One of them even has a Smart Roadster lmao.

I dont get any looks other than from rude boys who want a race!
Give it a rest boy racer!