ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 182 tonight!

Abarth Grande Punto
Picked up my 182 tonight! Well what can I say, WHAT A CAR!!!!

Its a Cupped 182 in Artic Blue on an 05 plate with just over 7500 miles on the clock! Have driven 182's in the past and knew they where good but of course having your own is better!

Ive already put my CS sticker in the back window! ;)

Climate control is spot on, Xenons look well sexy, Seats are SO comfortable feels like you are sitting in an arm chair! Fuel consumption is good aswell, filled up from empty tonight at a cost of £37.50 and the computer is saying i could get 350 miles to the tank, averaging 30-32mpg at the mo so am quite pleased with that!

Too late for pics now but i will host some tomorrow!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one mate . Good choice , glad your enjoying it , lots of fun for not alot of money :)

Abarth Grande Punto
just went out for a final drive in it! Have i said its great fun?! lol

Thanks for your posts guys

I came from a 2005 Hyundai Coupe SE

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
miltage2 said:
Picked up my 182 tonight! Well what can I say, WHAT A CAR!!!!

Its a Cupped 182 in Artic Blue on an 05 plate with just over 7500 miles on the clock! Have driven 182's in the past and knew they where good but of course having your own is better!

Ive already put my CS sticker in the back window! ;)

Climate control is spot on, Xenons look well sexy, Seats are SO comfortable feels like you are sitting in an arm chair! Fuel consumption is good aswell, filled up from empty tonight at a cost of £37.50 and the computer is saying i could get 350 miles to the tank, averaging 30-32mpg at the mo so am quite pleased with that!

Too late for pics now but i will host some tomorrow!

Its actually called arctic blue you know ;)

Focus ST
Nice one dude. I expect to see you at some meets now.

Next one is at Bluewater this Sunday @ 1400. Be there or be square....

P.S. Come and find me for your M25 sticker.....very exclusive club you know....hehe!!

The Bus and MRT
Welcome mate, I'm sure the car will bring many a smile to your face :D

I wouldn't believe the computer saying you'll get 350miles from a tank though ;) I rarely get about 260 in my 172 mk2 even though it says 350 miles.

Abarth Grande Punto
Heres those pics as promised! Sorry they are not the greatest quality but you get the idea! :D

100_0611.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0614.jpg

100_0616.jpg

100_0622.jpg

i like hope you do!

Enjoy the car its good fun but correct me if im wrong but you did say that Fuel consumption is good i never thought it is mine on 23-24 mpg most of the time drinks loads of fuel

LY V6 with Recaros
It looks really different in those pics, colour I mean. Get some silvervision indicator bulbs too! :D

Lovely though! :D

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one mate . Enjoy it , best colour as well imo ;)

matt182 said:
Enjoy the car its good fun but correct me if im wrong but you did say that Fuel consumption is good i never thought it is mine on 23-24 mpg most of the time drinks loads of fuel

Same here for me Matt , i average about 25 , not as many motorway miles as i used to , plus i always floor it everywhere i go , lol .

Fiesta ST/172
I wish my engine was that clean, i try to clean it, but give up :(

The fuel consumption will go down a little when u boot it now and again hehe.

It aint that bad, i came from the tight fisted side of the diesel, which was giving me 50-6-0mpg and was dreading it, but no it surprised me and im happy with it

They look good i have the silver visions on mine now you need to get some bluevision side light bulbs or something similar i got mine from powerbulbs got the bluevision main beam bulbs H7 and you get the side lights free in the pack

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
She looks good.

I average around 35mpg i only drive it for fun on weekends and evenings and floor it everywhere, but my girlfriend does alot of motorway miles so it rasies the mpg.