ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picked up the maxi today..

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by tiff_needle on 22 August 2005

yeh im after the rally style wheels, I know what you mean about the graohics, sunsrtip etc and maybe see what you mean about the air vents as they dont actually do anything! I like the spoiler though. Got it for £7100 - it was advertised on primas website for the last few mnths at £12950! Thanks for all the feedback though + or - appreciate it.

If anyone wants a brand new MkI alloy with brand new Michelin pilot sport tyre I have one availiable as it doesnt fit over the brakes so Ive gotta use foam! Looking for around £60

quality attitude.... Top marks for that comment alone imo.

i think it looks good, but not too keen on the sunstrip or the bonnet vent. a nice deep red would look very tasty.

Lionel Richie

the original owner had a weber alpha throttle body kit with direct port nitrous, i heard a rumor that this engine was blown up, hence why im now saying its on its second engine

this may/may not be true though, just a rumor i heard

Believe the engine is totally standard, it was advertised as having approx 190hp - I take it that was taken from the airbox, exhaust system and chip. It doesnt really feel any quicker than the mkII 172 I had a few mnths ago, but it sounds alot better and feels alot tighter and solid. I suppose the wheels hinder 0-60s off the lights. The exhaust has a rally/subaru sound.

Racing Blue 182

how much is your insurance with mods declared, because all those mods, plus headlight conversion (mk2 conversion) which is a big mod. How old you and how many ncd you got?

still finalising insurance, im driving it 3rd party at the moment so better get it sorted but I HATE calling those insurance call centres and wasting a whole morning trying to sort it. Looking for a quote around a grand.

Havent done anything to it yet, havnt even washed it, think im going to spend all tomorrow on it, removing all the stickers and sunstrips and treating it to some nice autoglym. Will take more pics when I have the new speedlines on.

Got the spare for sale if anyone wants it brand new mkI alloy and brand new michelin pilot tyre. Pointless me having it as it does not fit over the brake discs now! (the brakes are phenomenal!) If anyone also wants the Monza alloys on at the moment give me a shout.

I dont know if anyone else has a devil system, but if you are looking for that clio cup race series sound they are well good.

just hope there arent any scratches or anything lurking underneath the stickers!!

Cheers - will be ringing them next week, havent got round to it, busy filming the new 5th gear series, its got to be around the 500-600quid mark to make it worthwhile as the tyres are £90-140 a shot and Ive got the whole deal with wheelbase for £1100. Ill post the info when I get it on here

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

I wouldnt bother then tiff its cost me £500 for 16s without tyres,type compomotive in on ebay the mos would look superb on it a lot cheaper than speedline to

yeh I have been looking at some Mos aswell, do you know would I have to buy alloys specifically for renault fitment only - is there any other fitments which fit renaults? Vauxhall?

A mint set of MO 17s in silver with mint tyres just sold for £380 too small though and peugeot/ford fitment :(

Mos or Turinis you cant really go wrong but really would prefer turinis in white oHyes!!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote: Originally posted by tiff_needle on 27 August 2005

yeh I have been looking at some Mos aswell, do you know would I have to buy alloys specifically for renault fitment only - is there any other fitments which fit renaults? Vauxhall?

A mint set of MO 17s in silver with mint tyres just sold for £380 too small though and peugeot/ford fitment :(

Mos or Turinis you cant really go wrong but really would prefer turinis in white oHyes!!
go on the compomotive website there based in wolverhampton,the 18" mos look sh*it hot there 6 spoke,i had a set of anthracite mos on my megane coupe,they made them to the fitment of my car