ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking her up Monday

Clio 172 Sport
Been having massive rows with my local Renault dealer since I bought my 02(02) 172. Basically they sold it to me with lots wrong ie. buckled alloys and naff brakes. I've eventaully sorted it so they are paying for everything including a brand new set of 17" OZ Superturismo GT's with Faulken ZE 512's!! Im picking her monday, cant wait!!! :)

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
is that the ren deler in Dunstable? anyway i'll keep a look out for ya, seems to be quite a few in Luton/Dun area now.

Clio 172 Sport
Yes mate thats the one. Had so much trouble with them!

Am happier now though as when I pick her up monday she will be like new again. Even though its been a pain and alot of fighting I've come out of it far better than they have!

Still think you should have taken up their offer for a new set of 172 alloys, as I think 17's are too big, but each to their own. Least you got what you wanted.

Clio 172 mk2
Still think you should have taken up their offer for a new set of 172 alloys, as I think 17's are too big, but each to their own. Least you got what you wanted.

I second that.....no way I would put 17s on a 172.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
i dont go there, they replaced my rear disic/bearing when they busted then 4 weeks later when in when in for a service they told me my rear discs and pads were 90% worn and i needed them replaced ASAP. when i showed them the bill for the same work just 4 weeks before they made some excuse about getting my car mixed up with another one being serviced to, i asked which one ,they pointed to one through the window (a azilre or somthing ). "when did they start putting discs on the rear of those then" i said. they were stumped and i basicly told them "hurry up with ?@~"£$ car, its never >?@{~_ comming back herar again! nobbers

Clio 172 Sport
I got the 17's for the simple fact they are valued at £900... which I would imagine is more than a set of standard 172 rims. If I want to go smaller then I can simply sell the 17's make a few £'s and invest in a factory set-up but at the mo I've only driven the 172 with 17's and I love it.

MillerLight, that doesn't surprise me at all, I would never take my car back there they are a bunch of monkey's from service to sales! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!