ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up my 182 tomorrow!!!!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi All,
The wait is nearly over!!! Picking up my new 182 black/gold with cup packs tomorrow afternoon. Just got to go down to the traffic and licensing department and get my plates sorted.:mad: The amount of paperwork here is insane!!! I have to get a letter of no objection from my employer to let me register my car,lol. Also i've got about 10 documents needed.:eek: Whatever happened to picking your registration number and it being all sorted for you in the UK?!
Getting very excited now! Won't sleep much tonight.:sleepy: I opened the boot and to my surprise found a spare wheel!!:eek: I'm going to keep it to one side and buy some tire foam. I'll post some piccies up when i get home. About to order my ITG panel filter now too.:D
John

Last edited:
  182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Not too sure mate,more laws here than you can shake a stick at so wouldn't surprise me. I also noticed i don't have the height adjustment as UK cars have. I've searched high and low for it. Is it just a UK spec and right hand drive cars?
I'll be moving back to the UK next year so should be fun and games getting it over,lol :D .
John

Dubai182 said:
Hi All,
The wait is nearly over!!! Picking up my new 182 black/gold with cup packs tomorrow afternoon. Just got to go down to the traffic and licensing department and get my plates sorted.:mad: The amount of paperwork here is insane!!! I have to get a letter of no objection from my employer to let me register my car,lol. Also i've got about 10 documents needed.:eek: Whatever happened to picking your registration number and it being all sorted for you in the UK?!
Getting very excited now! Won't sleep much tonight.:sleepy: I opened the boot and to my surprise found a spare wheel!!:eek: I'm going to keep it to one side and buy some tire foam. I'll post some piccies up when i get home. About to order my ITG panel filter now too.:D
John

great 1 , u cant beat that new car smell :D

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Will do guys! Off to the traffic and licensing department now as i've heard the wait is like 2/3 hrs. Woohoo!!! This is better than xmas! :D
Wish me luck!
John

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi Guys/Girls,
The wait is over!!! Picked the beast up this afternoon after a 3 hr fiasco at the licensing department, as everything has to be in arabic and i can't read all the arabic they noticed a few mistakes which they needed changing so after a billion faxes from the dealer it was sorted.
Done 150 miles already and i have to admit i've stretched it to 5000 rpm on a couple of occasions. It just wants to go fast i tell thee!!!
Its an amazing car and i love it. Trying to sort out an ITG filter panel and ordered my new HU and going to buying the rest of the system soon.
Will post some pics up tomorrow as i'm 4 hrs ahead here, i want to get some pics up in the daylight to show the mega black/gold.
Woohoo!!!:D
John