ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PICS OF 1ST CAR- DEFINITELY WORKING!

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 07 August 2005

brad beat me too it !
your old age is lettin you down!

Clio_nut - your car looks very nice by the way... where you from?

Quote: Originally posted by BradRT on 07 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 07 August 2005

brad beat me too it !
your old age is lettin you down!

Clio_nut - your car looks very nice by the way... where you from?

down near guildford mate, any meets and stuff il be there when iv passed me test!

Mondeo STTDCI

I fancied Titans when I had the 1.2 they are VERY nice. Do me a favour - no silly spoilers please!

clio 182 black /gold

Wow looks good A1 :D. I did not know that they did 1.4 badges in silver, it finishes it off nice.

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 07 August 2005

I fancied Titans when I had the 1.2 they are VERY nice. Do me a favour - no silly spoilers please!
no worries, its staying like that, interiors mint as well, got lockwood dials and momo gear stick and handbrake, all im doing is alumin pedals, and sound system

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

The more i see that front valance the more i dislike it...Rest of the car is spot on mate.

lower it ;) well thats what everyone else would say on here, in fact remove the wheels all together itll go lower then!!!

yeah its fairly low, alright for most speedbumps though, caught it acouple of times, but its plastic not fibre glass or anything, so it doesnt get damaged :D

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

looks really good mate nice and subtle really.......

not a fance of bodykits but yours looks ace

Quote: Originally posted by Caramel on 10 August 2005

where you get those badges 1.4 16v? i want a 1.6 16v version.

I had the bodyshop paint the original ones for me in a high gloss silver, looks good doesnt it and no pretending its a 172/182! You b*****ds i didnt get this many looks good comments when i owned the f**ker and posted up pics!! :mad:

damn u all!! ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

apart from that thing stuck to the bottom of the front bumper it looks really nice :D

How much it cost you to get it colour coded? mine could be doing with it.

anyone think that i should put a metal front grill on?

im thinking of getting ICE, front grill, and pedals done.... anyone got any other ideas...

as for the body coloured bumpers, it should be about 200 quid for a good job from a bodyshop, theres a really good guide on how do do it yourself in the exterier section though!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

looks nice mate, was tihnking u should get a little splitter for the rear as i looks a bit bare in comparison to the rest, just my 2p though. nice.

none :(

For colour coding my bumpers,spoiler,door handles,mirror bases,ariel mount,and side strips it cost me £150 and it was a top job

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by clio_nut on 11 August 2005

as for the body coloured bumpers, it should be about 200 quid for a good job from a bodyshop, theres a really good guide on how do do it yourself in the exterier section though!
lol id f**k it up, cheers though £200 sound good