ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIcs of Caf Trumpets

07 UR 197
I went for the shiney option, you'll either love them or hate them

i6922.jpg

172 & RSi
^ They're the Viper CAF's. In there when I bought it but I've taken them out to clean and refit and it's pretty simple - fits like a glove in the fog housing.

Sept07002.jpg

Sept07035.jpg

Any idea what size they are as I've had a quick look on ebay and theres different sizes.

Thanks

1.2 16v
my black viper trumpet, i got it with a black mamba viper so it was already black:

june2007008.jpg

andy

hang on a sec, could i ask the purpose of these reflective bonnet linniners, surely the would reflect heat back into the engine bay, correct me if im wrong...

172 & RSi
To keep or not to keep? It's a viper trumpet.

DSC00511.gif

DSC00516.gif

Keep but spray black anthracite or silver imo.

Where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking and what size are they, look exactly like what I am after, fit perfectly in fog surround.

PM if you wish

Cheers

BMW E46 330i Touring
^ They're the Viper CAF's. In there when I bought it but I've taken them out to clean and refit and it's pretty simple - fits like a glove in the fog housing.

Sept07002.jpg

Sept07035.jpg

Any idea what size they are as I've had a quick look on ebay and theres different sizes.

Thanks

I'll try to remember to check on Thursday mate, not sure of size.

They're the ones from PiperX themselves if that makes any odds?

VRS
my black viper trumpet, i got it with a black mamba viper so it was already black:

june2007008.jpg

andy

hang on a sec, could i ask the purpose of these reflective bonnet linniners, surely the would reflect heat back into the engine bay, correct me if im wrong...

its dynamat hoodliner, designed to protect the bonnet/paint from the high temps, ive used it on the single skin parts of the bonnet to protect it. its a very thick spongey like material which and acts in the same way as the standard bonnet liner only it looks better :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^^^shed.

filthy too! ;)

when i get my bonnet etc done, still up for that meet Andy? it's been a long time coming!

VRS
^^^shed.

filthy too! ;)

when i get my bonnet etc done, still up for that meet Andy? it's been a long time coming!

yeah deffo fella, the new discs and pads are going on soon so the wheels and arches will be getting the works followed by a winter prep pc then it should be gleaming :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
same situation for me fella, bonnet and bits to sort, then i've got myself a PC to do the works (at long last) :approve: