ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of clio 200/197 rear spoilers?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If i changed the Sprint one i have for a Cup one, the car would need a drop imo.......... i'd also have mine black.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Be easier to swap the bootlid tbh!

Nah i quite like it for now ;)

Swift Sport
4681976446_29da33c5b5_z.jpg

Swift Sport
That's the old one they used to put on the TCE and Dynamique S models, they're still about if you look around.

They do look good with tips removed, but I prefer it with Carbon Tips, which is why I havent smoothed mine. TBH its a simple enough job to smooth the ends if you want to do it yrself. The one BrownBear postd though has had the ends rounded off, which is a bigger job. What I mean is, if you look at it form the back, to make the ends like this | is simple, to make them like this ) isnt so simple.

Clio 200 Cup
Heres mine. K tech sprint one. I'm really pleased with it. I'm glad i took a risk and went for it black to match the diffuser and grill :) The guy who fitted it said it was a perfect fit which is rare lol. He said it looks like its come straight from Renault with it on as it fits that well lol. He loved it and also told me everyone who had been in and seen it were commenting on how nice it was. Just took a few quick photos because its raining but they will do for now. To be honest it looks a lot better in the flesh than i was expecting. Photos dont do it justice.

20101015_5.jpg

20101015_10.jpg

20101015_11.jpg

20101015_6.jpg

20101015_7.jpg

20101015_8.jpg

20101015_9.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cup spoiler on Storm Grey would look mint. If it already comes in primer, it wouldn't need painting either ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DSCF1704.jpg

Stop being a poooooooof.:mad: :evil:

Get that Cup badge sorted you fag!

I'd have that in Black on mine. Needs the drop though like kevs above to fully pull off the Cup spoiler imo

Civic Vtec y0
Sorry to dig an old thread but thought it was better than starting a new one, might seem a bit of a silly question saying since I work for Renaukt but I assume the GT spoiler is the same as the spoiler on the net Clio GT Line? :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
The original 200 Cup to have the K-tec spoiler fitted :approve:
Image0007.jpg
Image0008.jpg
This one was taken on the way to snowboarding for the day Sunday:
IMG00005-20110306-0951.jpg

Lol no, about 4 months old.

I did have a girl serve me at a KFC drive-thru, she said I have a kermit car.

True story.

GTD, Lupo
Never been a fan of the cup spoiler but a couple of cars here have made me reconsider. Looks spot on there Jay.

LY 200
The cup spoiler is dogshit and ruins the car imo.

Nothing for me or the Ellia one or whatever its called.

Bux

Golf GTD
Prophet [Rs3];7604785 said:
I've a GT spoiler on my clio 200. It came as an option.
Can I fit the Cup Spoiler on it?

As far as I'm aware, the GT spoiler and the cup spoiler have different positioned holes in the tailgate. So if you wanna put a cup spoiler on then you will need to buy a new tailgate or you'll have lots of holes