ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my 172'd Valver...... (About time! lol)

Christ is it 2011??

Looks great lad, well done for getting it done! Took ya fooking time though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah.
But I was pleasantly surprised (that doesn't happen very often)

But why did you expect me to produce something shite?? I don't think i've ever owned a clio that could resemble shite. I'm saddened tbh. :(

*trots off to clio16valver....*

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
But why did you expect me to produce something s**te?? I don't think i've ever owned a clio that could resemble s**te. I'm saddened tbh. :(

*trots off to clio16valver....*

I'm saddened too.
The fact is, I read valver (and that you posted) and assumed it would be no-where near finished, with bits missing etc. you've even cleaned it.

*trots off to admin chat....'*

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
March Hopefully. Can't see any reason why not tbh. Just need to sell my Peugeot 106 and the money from that will cover the ret of the bits and some 888's. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What made you go for the green lip on the wheels mate?

Thats really nice, looks in really good condtion aswell!

I didn't. The guy that painted the wheels thought it looked good so did it. :rolleyes:

I've got new silver ones to go on there soon. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not yet. I want to completely strip it first (tar, sunroof mech, excess metal etc) then get it done.

BMW M135i
Noice! Nice to see you finally got there.

The picky git/electrician in me would in sticking some heatshrink on other battery terminals for insulation. Debatably necessary but I would.