ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Pics of my car*

the wheels are 16" oz tur..... (thx again speiro:D) Gees has got the side skirts and zorst. which i am thinking of getin next (probly ketc or pecco twin )

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

look really nice mate....love it.

172-look skirts next?......

....then slam the b**ch.

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 01 April 2005
not low enough.

I agree^^^ looks like it can be dropped a fair bit more...

Not having a dig atall though mate it looks smart and i love the rims

Golf R/Leon FR

very nice dude,very clean although i wud have gone 60mm with lowering it. wot size wheels are they?
ive gone 40mm on 17" and wish id gone 60mm now.!!
zorst and skirts next and it will look even better.

[Edited by phoenixy on 4/1/2005 2:01:09 PM]

cool, cheers for the comments. Not sure about dropin any more. iam not a very good driver (i tend to go a bit fast on bumps and also get too close to kerbs when parking).

Nice looking car fella, id leave it as it is. Maybe an induction kit to get a nice noise? I think your car looks smart and a big exhaust would probably spoil it.

Just opened some other pics, to think i almost did a 100% positive post! The tints look GAY.

-Rob

[Edited by RobFenn on 01 April 2005 at 4:19pm]

looks good, will get even lower im sure, mine is 30mm on 16s and it looks about the same as that somehow if not lower :confused:, so dont worry, will definitely sink a bit more. oh, whats the ride like? Gmax arent meant to be that soft are they!

cheers for comments^^^springs are qutie stiff, but thats good. :) I do have a piper induction, which makes it sound a bit better. But i might save up for a viper and forget about zorst, wot do u think?

Mazda MX5 1.8

Quote: Originally posted by LEO& on 01 April 2005

cheers for comments^^^springs are qutie stiff, but thats good. :) I do have a piper induction, which makes it sound a bit better. But i might save up for a viper and forget about zorst, wot do u think?
nah mate get the exhaust and keep the ind kit

or put the airbox back on

Thats really, really nice m8. Where are u m8??

Luv the wheels and I wouldn;t lower it ne more It looks just right.

Tints are cool 2.

the car was a show room car, they put all the good stuff on and then also knocked £1000 off the price.:confused: cheers for somments:D