ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my Clio on a cold morning...

Nothing special. It was just such a nice morning on Thursday, it was fecking freezing (-3 degC!), the car was relatively clean, and I had my camera and mini-tripod with me so I decided to take some pics just for the hell of it! Camera was a Canon Ixus II 4.0MP.

What do you think (of the car and the pics)? I'm trying to get better at this photography lark...

IMG_2325.gif

Other pics I took:
Piccy 1
Piccy 2
Piccy 3
Piccy 4
Piccy 5
Piccy 6
Piccy 7
Piccy 8
Piccy 9
Piccy 10
Piccy 11
Piccy 12
Piccy 13
Piccy 14

No more clio's for me!
Like piccy 13 mate....nice!

Has that bad boy been lowered, thinkin of get mine done thats all and was wondering on cost and equipment.....

D

Cheers for the comments :)

Yep, only mod is springs (Apex -40mm) and silvervisions :eek: . If you're wanting a noticeable drop and can't afford coilovers, Apex -40s are the way to go. I find them a bit harsh at times but TBH anythig lowered 40mm is gonna be like that - overall they're great! About £95 posted from www.motorsportworld.co.uk.

PS Pic 7 and 9 are my favs at the moment: 7 really shows the lowering and 9 is just mean :evil:

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport
I like picture 3 - you can see it's frosty and it shows the colour well.

All of the pictures are good, but I like the ones where you can see it was frosty. It's a shame it wasn't a bit misty as well.

Yours looks much better than the Monaco blue one I saw in the week, covered in dirt and birdshit. I didn't even notice it was a 172 to start with - it had the worst kerbing on the alloys I've seen in a long time!

Golf GT TDi 130
nice pics! never really noticed how good a 172 in that colour looks until now.

and it is damn cold up north!

Cheers! Unfortunately it looks nothing like as clean as that now, bloody grit on the road grrr. And I wasn't planning on cleaning it before Friday either so I might win the 'dirtiest car' award ;)

Was actually thinking about a splitter the other day - there was a K-tec one on Ebay but it went for mega bucks. But I need to buy 4 new tyres and a replacement wheel arch liner first :(