ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my Clio RenaultSport 182

Renaultsport Clio 182
I sold my 106 GTi last weekend, picked this up on Tuesday. She's an absolute minter, only done 1800 miles, so is like new throughout. Silly quick too, when you hit 5,000 RPM it just takes off! Has all the usual full fat 182 features like climate control, cruise control, leather seats etc. Also has the Cup suspension and Cup spoilers pack fitted. Loving it!

P1010455.jpg

P1010457.jpg

P1010459.jpg

P1010463.jpg

P1010470.jpg

P1010472.jpg

P1010476.jpg

More pics on www.joshsgti.com :)

Great Car Josh!! My dream car at the moment ;)

Josh, if you mind me asking, from where did you purchase the car ? and approx how much did it cost?

Best colour! Enjoy....

Brock

U/R 200
Nice car mate, great color, great pics, i wanted a black one as well the dealer had one in but some one beat me to it! had to settle 4 a trophy instead, oh well cant win em all.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stunin, my mate jus picked up his brand new black gold 182, every1 was staring at it...

Renaultsport Clio 182
Thanks for all the comments!

She has done less than 2000 miles, so is an absolute minter inside and out :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good choice m8 :D

I've had mine since December last year and it's got a lot better with age. The gearbox imo, was horribly notchy from new but started to feel better from about 4,000 miles onwards. Now it feels great everytime the engine & transmission has had chance to warm up.

The engine starts to free up and feel more lively too. By the time winter is out of the way, you'll appreciate it even further!

D.

The Bus and MRT
Black is a nice colour, got a 172 in black myself... not the easiest to keep clean though ;) nice car though mate, gratz.

182 and 5 GTT
Looks loverly mate. I struggled to decide between the black or titanium. Picking my titanium up on friday now!

Renaultsport Clio 182
I'm just looking forward to some nice dry weather at the weekend to go out and enjoy her properly :)

Was a bit undecided on a black car at first. Though have to say, I have no regrets now. I washed her friday (before taking the pics) and as you can see, she came up lovely!

MKIII 138
funny how the 172 was all icesilver and now the 182 has been out for a while there all blackgold you see around, only seen one titainium colour on a 182 and for that it looks unique, but i wonder if its the funky wheels and zorst that makes blackgold stand out more or if its that titainium isnt as radical as icesilver was

Renaultsport Clio 182
Thanks for the comments again peeps :)

Steve... Yea engine bay is clean as the day it left the factory, looks mint, and I intend to keep it like that as well.