ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my mk1 172 from paintshop

A well built VW

Still my favourite mk1 172 Cant think of anything Id do different if it was my car

Give yourself a big pat on the back matey

Titanium 182

mint mate

glad to see your treating my old motor to the best mods

id get them wheels done black now and deck it!

Clio Mk1 172

What size are the rims mate?? They 18s?? They are the superleggeras arent they....my favourite wheels!!

Looks awesome mate:D

2005 Impreza WRX STI

17" superleggeras mate. not sure of the offset!

Dean u no how much hassle it is getting it in the air now never mind lowering it more! cant even get a trolley jack under it! id like to slam it tho!lol

i will prob change the wheels eventually to kahn six spokes!

A silver Honda

Stunning car mate.

Is it just me or does and the front wheel look to have more positive camber than it should have?

:confused:

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 13 March 2005
does look a bit funny?not sure mate. doesnt wear tyres down and handles unbelievable tho!!

Yeah thats the main thing!

Its only very slight anyway.

Titanium 182

the lower the car is the more positive camber it has, im sure it looks abit lower now than before i sold it, i had it really low at one point and went to get it all set up but was told by the garage id need camber bolts

in the end i just put it up a touch

like paul said tho in the dry car handles amazing and doesnt scrub tyres out un evenly

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 13 March 2005

Still my favourite mk1 172 Cant think of anything Id do different if it was my car

I feel cheated!

Snap mate, Ive got a pretty much identical one except of a different tailpipe and a I debadged the 2l 16V bit.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 14 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 13 March 2005

I feel cheated!

Snap mate, Ive got a pretty much identical one except of a different tailpipe and a I debadged the 2l 16V bit.

Yours has got better wheels thou fella;)

Suzuki SV1000S

I feel cheated too :( - Had mk2 side strips and lights etc for time now and its lowerd 55mm - Going to go and sulk at the lack of fans!! And Mine is IceBurg

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 14 March 2005

I feel cheated too :( - Had mk2 side strips and lights etc for time now and its lowerd 55mm - Going to go and sulk at the lack of fans!! And Mine is IceBurg
Yeah but Super Legs are better! ;)

Suzuki SV1000S

ggrrrrr Am def. gonna have to get the throttle bodies now - Just to make myself feel better

PI Springs mate - Most uncomfortable ride though