ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures from Abbeville Trackday

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Ooooh Rich like you wouldn't believe. Had some advice from a very close friend on here about fine tuning and tweaking. Will be putting it to good measure in the next week or so ;)

Its so stupidly quick its fabulous :D

BMW M5 & E36
whoops!

IMG_2468.jpg

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
In defence of the black 182, he turned up with slicks, it was wet and well, thats what happens when its a bit wetter and you're pushing a bit hard.

:) brave :)

Renaultsport 220T
No, just lots of mud to wash off. It was very wet.

Did get a huge cheer, as everyone else had come to watch me try out the slicks.

LOL

TBH, once a dry line appeared, and I got some heat into them they were awesome.

:D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
He kind of skidded sideways and stopped. Much to my celebratory round of applause. :)

Renaultsport 220T
Maz said:
Nice one, look like a cracking weekend was had by all :)

Absolutely, apart from the weather, it was an excellent weekend. Recommend it, as the clio is well suited to the tracks tight and twisty nature.

Everyone who went, was a proper trackday enthusiast, and they were all really having fun on track without any problems.

Can't wait to go again.

:D

Renaultsport 220T
MarkCup said:
LOL random!

Nicve pics...looks like a good time was had...I must get over thete at some point, the Lotus-on-Track club do about 6 dates a year.

Might need you to do me an introduction for LOT mate, if you can.

One of the main organizers works with easytrack, said there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

SteveV6 is going in Sept I think as well.