ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of everybody's MK1's

here's a few of my old mint (standard) phase 2.

cliopics005.jpg

cliopics010.jpg

I sold it last July (I do still miss that car):eek:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
mint as ever winston! is that top pic from the cliosport meet along time ago at the rolling road day... the one next to minisport??

looks familiar!

320d
angled.gif

Full respray in Ford Imperial Blue including all plastics and rubbers, 16” inch Speedline Turini’s powder coated in Trophy steel colour, 205/40 Yokohama Parada tyres all round, Hi-Spec big brake conversion on front: 300mm drilled and vented discs on gold anodised lightweight alloy bells, gold-anodised billet four-pot callipers, braided hoses, Greenstuff pads, Height adjustable coilovers, Flush boot and bonnet, Deadlocked, Full Cat back stainless steel 70mm Magnex exhaust system and custom decat pipe, Stripped out interior, Polished phase 1 steering wheel, Fully degreased engine bay with engine block sprayed silver aswell as exhaust manifold, Polished rocket cover, battery cover, Map sensor cover and Power steering fluid reservoir cover, Colour coded engine mount cover and plastics, Chrome strut caps, Blue Magnecore leads, Full blue samco hose set, Carbon fibre Viper induction kit with blue samco inlet elbow, Carbon fibre strut brace, Group N clutch, Soft pedal conversion, B&M

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
absolutely mint that rich! fook me, talk about nice paintwork.

any more pics?

Valver..
Scott-16v! said:
lol, tis a crackin example of a phase1, you got the coilies yet?

No nO...not yet...:(....but...but...he he they should be here tomorrow or fri!! and ive booked me self in a week fri to have them fitted at renTech just in time for FCS....:D

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Heres a few pics of my 1.4RT... K&N, exaust backbox, phoenix styling jap1 kit, tints, apiro hose covers, cold air intake coming soon, getting it chipped soon as well, carbon fibre battery cover coming and also lexus lights

Attachments

• DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Chris car 0311.JPG
    Chris car 0311.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    334.7 KB · Views: 78
  1.8 Civic EX
chrisg3110 said:
Heres a few pics of my 1.4RT... K&N, exaust backbox, phoenix styling jap1 kit, tints, apiro hose covers, cold air intake coming soon, getting it chipped soon as well, carbon fibre battery cover coming and also lexus lights

fair play to all that but pleaaaase don't put lexus lights on it. standard ones blend in with the car and look smart. the lexus ones will stand out far too much and draw your attaention away from the rest of the bodywork you've had done...

Rhino16v said:
fair play to all that but pleaaaase don't put lexus lights on it. standard ones blend in with the car and look smart. the lexus ones will stand out far too much and draw your attaention away from the rest of the bodywork you've had done...

definately

P4150012.jpg

P4150022.gif

02778dc2.gif

P2230002.jpg

mines the 449 blue one and the other is Gavs (williams-JR) the spares were just untill i had the turbines refurbed, have the wite turbines now and the interior is alot more stripped

Naples 16v
needs dropping 35-60mm really and would like to go to 195-50-15 rather than the 45s. May be back to the phase 2s as well. opinions?

Attachments

• clio16v 002 (Medium).jpg
    clio16v 002 (Medium).jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 110