ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of my new Audi S3 Black Edition in Ibis White

Racing Blue 182
Hi all,

Had the new S3 about 5 weeks now, but finally got round to taking some pictures of it. This is the first time I have used my SLR on manual settings, so hope they came out ok. (please feel free to give me feedback on making my pictures better)

Spec is quite standard plus;
Black edition extras
Sunroof
Bucket Seats

This was my old S3 which I sold about a year ago

DSCF4114.jpg

Then I had another Racing Blue Clio 182 inbetween and part ex'd that in for this one.

My new one. I love it, just wish it had Stage 2+ like my old one.

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8338.jpg

IMG_8335.jpg

IMG_8326.jpg

IMG_8324.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

Racing Blue 182
Yeh i loved the old one, but sold it to buy a house. If it had been forsale when I got this I would have had it back. Then a week after I got this, it was up forsale. Going cheap too. I had a full front end respray on the old one and it was stage2+ running 360BHP. It was a machine. I prefer this one, just wish I had the power of the old one

Pointless trying to make an S3 look mean. The whole point of them is the restrained but sporty look. Your new one looks awesome. Not overly keen on the rims though.

Black edition gets black grille/bits around windows rather than chrome, and a few other nice luxuries. Prefer it to the chrome ones tbh. Looks good, though I don't like those wheels.

Racing Blue 182
Black edition gets black grille/bits around windows rather than chrome, and a few other nice luxuries. Prefer it to the chrome ones tbh. Looks good, though I don't like those wheels.
The wheels are not my favourite either, they would be the first thing I change if I start modding it. Prefer the old BE wheels, which were dark RS4 style.

GTD, Lupo
I love it in white. The orange one was pretty smart as well. Any plans to get the new one mapped?

320d
Looks really good. What mods are required for stage 2? Is it expensive? Must be bloody quick with 360bhp.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Ive got the same car, 61 plate. Same colour, everything.

Mine is S-Tronic too, amazing box.

Looking at AMD or REVO stage 1 atm... tempted.. they roll standard at around 280, map take them to circa 310 and a nice smack of torque.