ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piece of french s**t window fell out of the thing

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Pressed the electric window button to go down. fine.
Pressed the electric window button to go up. it fell out.
Pictures say a thousand words so here they are :

DSC00689.gif

DSC00688.gif

Anyway, i take it i just take offf the door cards and bodge it back on? Joshydee fixed my other window and i wasn't paying attention... also the plastic clip (attatched to the window above) has broke abit i think. does it matter?

Luke

1 Series Coupe
My passenger one is currently like this. I havn't got round to fixing it yet... Tbh i'd like to know how too ;)

www.renparts.co.uk
lol thought it might be the window i fixed for a second lol. So has the clip that runs along the edge of the window broke?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Re: Piece of french s**t window fell out of the thing

lol thought it might be the window i fixed for a second lol. So has the clip that runs along the edge of the window broke?
i think so josh. i dont know what it was like before so i can't really say if its broke... what should it be like?

If i need a new window you can do me a deal on a hub and window. i also need a dynamique wheel :)

i think so josh. i dont know what it was like before so i can't really say if its broke... what should it be like?

If i need a new window you can do me a deal on a hub and window. i also need a dynamique wheel :)

no where near the window pal?

172 cup
My drivers side did that, just pulled the glass from the top towards the back of the door and it slotted back in. Hamfisted solution ftw.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

My drivers window did the same thing same, 30 mins later fixed.

Your windscreens runners snapped.

Petrol Blue 182.
mine does it, but on passenger side so i havent botherd fixing it, been like it about 6 months lol

172 and vw passat
not as bad as my m8's megane. his back window shattered, when it was just sitting in the drive. :O

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
DSC00690.gif

DSC00691.gif

Its broke. Josh i think il be needing a new window motor an the cables. The cables got wrapped round the motor and now there all frayed and not staying on their guidelines. I think il also need a new window as all of the clips (side and bottom) are broke. YHPM