ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DEH-P700BT pic request

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Clio 200 RS EDC
Anyone have any pics fitted please?

Struggling to find anything else I like that glows amber/orange and is flush with the dashboard - blue bit on one ends putting me off though! :)
 
ok then any modern headunits that glow amber feel free to post! :)
 
Mine is a 9870 r, older version of the one you posted. I thought it fitted in very well in the clio, and the one you show is very similar.

I think they do two different versions of the Pioneer. One which has green lighting, ad the one i linked to in red.
 
deh-p700bt.webp


this fella, its the blue bit on the end I'm not a fan of!

I know its peer doesn't have that but I wanted the ipod connection of this unit.
 
I have this You can change the colours to anything you want. I personally have it in the orange like the rest of the car with blue buttons but its preferance. You can have f**king rainbow if you wish lol!

Sorry pics are terrible but good headunit! :D

DSC00118.webp
DSC00117.webp
 
I think its the way light catches it. Hard to say,but it doesnt look blue on front on pics. The alpines have ipod connectivity, mine lives in the glovebox and charges from the headunit, and I have full control. Just need the correct lead.

Any car audio places near you? May pay to have a look at one in the flesh, and then buy cheaper online lol
 
Good pics of the HU in flesh. so you can settle the argument lol. Is the section on the left of the large dial, blue, or black like the rest of the unit?
 
True, but its worth it in my opinion. Great not having to change cds for ever, bu still a good variety of tunes. I just put mine on shuffle.
 
Its a slight blue colour but is not that noticable if im honest, I rarely notice or care lol! Mine is set up to have my ipod and mp3 player in glovebox through aux cable and ipod usb cable. Steering controls also. I also have the phone bluetooth set up with mic on the door pillar its really a good set up. Havnt tried alpine but am told there also equally good.
 
Back
Top