ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please explain the following situtation.

Hi guys long time no post

anyway this is wut happened excuse my crap explaination:

drive in to this corner a wide sweeper tarmac road at 40-50kms in to 2nd gear expect a little understeer in that corner. get into corner feel a little under and realise the road was fill with sand or dust its all white. Understeer gone suddenly back end snapped away did 90degree to left (imagine this : turnin in already so in the mid bend n then suddenly the back snap n car point straight towards the right pretty much into the footpath or light pole) i caught the bugger lock to left back came back again car wabble wabble coz of the back end comin back in n some body roll crap.

So how the hell did this all happen its in a Front wheel drive.. anyone?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Lift-off oversteer. Theres a whole thread about this somewhere in the past couple of days. If you back-off the throttle in a bend the back comes around.

nope didnt come off throttle it was trail throttle the back didnt lift i dont think i just felt that the back loaded up n the sand or dust crap made it lost contraction. could this be it?