ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please HELP i cant bare it any longer!

I dont own any CDs apart from the electric album and PJ and Duncan (Dont ask please!)

My 172 has a CD changer and a CD head but all my music is on MD.

Do you know of a head that i can get that will work with the existing multichanger and the stalk / display. Was thinking alpine or pioneer as they now do adapters but does anyone know.

Help now or ill find out where u all live and drive past ur house with Lets Get Ready to Rumble at MAX volume!!!

lol, im getting a Sony MD player cos i need MD LP and theres a nice Xplod one.
I think have some really old East17 on CD somewhere if you want it lol (all mines on MD too )

You might get an adapter for the remote control and display but youd be very hard pushed to get something to work with the changer.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

You would be very hard pushed....nothing will work with the OE changer, change the head unit and it becomes ballast!!

Bugga! Right, anyone know of a clio owner who wants a CD mulitchanger? OE Renault, Never used, Brand new .......