ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS Anti Roll Bar Setting

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

For those running the PMS rear anti roll bar, what setting out of the three do you typically run it on?

I've just taken mine out for a road test with standard cup shocks & eibach springs and I'd say the car feels more neutral now rather than a slight bias to understeer. This is with the PMS bar on the softest setting so tempted to dial it in harder.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!

And why not share have a little picture of it installed -
IMG_20191215_112806.jpg

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Go full stiff, it'll give you sharp turn in with a hint of oversteer that you can use to steer the car from the rear.

Cheers, I was always cautious about trying the hardest setting but that sounds a lot more interesting for track work! (as long as its dry haha)

Cheers, I was always cautious about trying the hardest setting but that sounds a lot more interesting for track work! (as long as its dry haha)
Really does make a difference mate. I've had all my RWD car with adjustable RARB set full stiff as it just kills the understeer.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
For greasy wet winters as we are now I run mine on the soft setting. Also on Cup dampers and Sportlines.
Come summer when I can lean on the car a little more, I’ll stiffen it up.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
For greasy wet winters as we are now I run mine on the soft setting. Also on Cup dampers and Sportlines.
Come summer when I can lean on the car a little more, I’ll stiffen it up.

Sounds like a plan - I'm only going to use it on dry days / track days so will stiffen it up when I can be bothered to get into the garage!