ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished Clio 182

Hello all, as title says polished my car today.

Products used:

G3+Water/T-Cut for scratch removal.
Auto Glym Wax + Carnauba Wax for Shine and Blue Colour Magic to cover any stone chips + add shine also.

Pictures:

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

That's all! On the last photograph I added the French colours to the grill with a renault F1 team sticker on the bonnet, never seen anyone do before now thinking it should be one or the other - So what do you guys think?

Last edited:
  Arctic 182, GTD
Brave man for using G3, proper paint killer that stuff lol and I personally think the Renault sticker looks best but that's probs because I have the same thing on my arctic :p

Looks good from what I can tell (over-edited pics?)

Check it in the sunlight for G3 holograms!

a little vague?

Only one edited pic and that is above your post, rest are 'raw'.

Don't worry used G3 sparingly and always buffed up with lots of polish.

Vague? After t-cut/g3 used auto glym polish wax and then a coat of carnuaba ( cant remember the brand at the moment if that is what you mean. )

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Looks lovely mate, t-cut/G3 wouldn't have been my choice but it looks to have worked for you! :rasp:

And just so you know, I was the originator of the French grille flag...and I have a custom F1 Team sticker (silver lettering red square) above it ;) lol

Looks lovely mate, t-cut/G3 wouldn't have been my choice but it looks to have worked for you! :rasp:

And just so you know, I was the originator of the French grille flag...and I have a custom F1 Team sticker (silver lettering red square) above it ;) lol

Ah ok just never came across the 2 on together, mine looks a little busy do you have pictures of your grille flag + custom F1 team sticker?

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy

Pic?

Megane RS250
I bout a few of the Renault F1 Team decals, havent applied them yet but im thinking same place on the bonnet for one and maybe the passenger side dash trim.. maybe.. might photoshop to check it looks alright first.

Clio looks great though mate.. i went with the new RS Badge for the boot

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Belated pic of the flag and F1 decal! Sorry it's blurry, phone pic and photobucket :eek:

C37EC7A2-AAC0-47F3-B7C1-69B35E410E71-27034-0000078F1C8C70F9.jpg

Last edited: