ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your Best Ring Pics

Hello Everyone.

No doubt there are a few envious people out there like me that didnt and couldnt go on the Ring trip. Ive started to look through the ring photos but there are literally thousands about. Is it possible you people that went can post all the pics you think are worthy of being seen in one thread so we dont have to traul through them all. Anything you think is worth a look by us all post them up, if you please! ;)

Max

[Edited by Max172cup on 3/29/2005 10:23:05 PM]

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I did ask if a "ring" forum could be set up for a few months.. Like last year when the Scotland one was done.. so that everything could be in one place rather than dotted all over the forums

Not sure if anything came about? ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 29 March 2005I did ask if a "ring" forum could be set up for a few months.. Like last year when the Scotland one was done.. so that everything could be in one place rather than dotted all over the forumsNot sure if anything came about? ;)

There wont be any changes made to this forum as well be moving over the new one at some point. Any changes on here will only set that back more.

So far there isnt really that many threads on it, and as the boards are quiet they arent getting lost.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 29 March 2005
LOL! its not an astramax...

Dude, it looks like hes just Owned you!!! ;) haha

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

If it was me driving id agree, but its jon.

Wait for the vid...