ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Your Mk2 Ph1 Clio

simple, post a pic of your mk2 ph1 clio!
here's mine, 1.2 8v, 2005 clio alloys added, 172 sport headlights added, many other things done...trying to source splitter and fogs for front bumper

jonny

RS Meg 175
Hi,

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

Matt

Renault Clio 1.2
heres some of mine, colour coded recently, you like?

Attachments

• DSC00417.JPG
    DSC00417.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC00419.JPG
    DSC00419.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00416.JPG
    DSC00416.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00413.JPG
    DSC00413.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 113

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
View attachment 21783
She looks a bit sad as ive taken the front grille off because i got her as an accident repair and the grille was broken so is the bumper but good old duck tape is doing its bit holding it together! i have the sport front lamps to put in once shes been fully repaired.
View attachment 21784
mk2 ph2 rear lights make the world of difference imo she went from looking old to near new in a few mins.
View attachment 21785
Yes i know about the dent in the side, another war wound done by previous owner! and the wheels are awful - they will be going once ive worn the tread off them!!!

i have a few more plans for her, what do people think on colour coding the black bits on the bumpers?? ive got a new front bumper sitting in primer as we speak not sure if i should or not?!
Comments more than welcome!

BMW F31
:)

_MG_0049Large.jpg

_MG_0041Large.jpg

Done a few bits, lowering, cold air feed and replacement filter etc.

just fitted my new brembo max discs and greenstuff pads on sunday, all i can say is wow! awesome braking power now!

A3 1.8T
Thanks Al, have to take any excuse to post up pictures of it!

Got a bit of work to do to it soon, have managed to get a lot of stone chips and a few scratches so am going to get them all sorted and maybe a remap to give it a bit more go.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR

Got a bit of work to do to it soon, have managed to get a lot of stone chips and a few scratches so am going to get them all sorted and maybe a remap to give it a bit more go.

COLOUR BUDDIES! *hungs*

lol

Sorry for that gay outburst. :quiet:

BMW F31

what remap you going for? expected increase?

A3 1.8T
Lol ollie, is a great colour so your forgiven!

Is a 1.4 16v Si Dean.

Not sure what remap i am going for yet tbh, most companies that do them say the expected gains are around 10Hp from standard, so am unsure what to expect with a Decated exhaust system and a air filter.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
RS Tuning seemed a good deal when I was looking at one. Having a dood remap will make the most of the mods you have!

A3 1.8T
Thanks Saner, still owe £1500 for the car so think i better pay that off first. Just about to email RsTuning about it now. The only thing i find with the car is 1st and 2nd gear are terribly slow although it is a 1.4 i guess. Will be in portsmouth on friday so you may see it around.

glyn1980 can you post more pics of your car please as i was planning to get those wind deflectors, i am going to post more pics of my car soon as i've now got the 2005 dynamique rear bumper and lights for my mk2 ph1 so getting rid of my black lights and old bumper!

Evo 6, E92 320d
hey V1NNY, i see u got a 172 front bumper, are they std or 172 wings on it, cant quite tell?

RS Meg 175
hey V1NNY, i see u got a 172 front bumper, are they std or 172 wings on it, cant quite tell?

Yeah mate they are standard, he got the front bumper and sideskirts from Prima Racing and had them fitted. Moderately costly from memory!

here's some more pics of my clio (the one at the very first post on this topic)

i have the 2005 dynamique rear lights and rear bumper to go on the car hopefully tonight or tomorow, and a beesting airel rather than my fishing rod on the roof!

my rear lights are for sale for 45quid + p&p if anyone is interested as they are not that old.

the original mirrors are back on the car i'm selling the m3 style mirrors for 20 quid + p&p

my sunstrip is now off....what a job it was to get rid of the glue!

i am trying to source a set of fog lights and a splitter for the front if anyone has for sale....

cheers

visualize whirled pe
looks mint!

how many miles has it done?

aaah another clioII RSi owner, hello :) not many of us about

Just checked, coming up to 83,000 miles. I actually thought I'd done more than that. It's one prev lady owner though, with a full service history and I treat it to a detail every month to keep it looking good.

that bumper doesnt look like it's fitted right it has spaces at the arches. just fitted my dynamique rear lights, does anyone know if the rear lights the top bulb is the brake yes?

Clio 197
looks mint!

how many miles has it done?

aaah another clioII RSi owner, hello :) not many of us about

Just checked, coming up to 83,000 miles. I actually thought I'd done more than that. It's one prev lady owner though, with a full service history and I treat it to a detail every month to keep it looking good.

Hi, I been on here for whiles lol

We about same miles & don't you have leather head rest or have you got a alloy bonnet? Cos I not see many RSi have them.

Only 1000 Rsi were made btw:)