ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posting "Ambitious" Driving On Youtube

Swift Sport
Last year, me and a few friends went on a trip to the Nurburgring. The journey there and back was pretty crazy with loads of 'spirited' driving on French, Belgian and German roads. Some of this was captured on video.

My friends have asked me to post the video I have made on Youtube, but I'm concerned that I could be landing people in trouble.

Although I at no point am I driving on this trip, and the people involved are pretty much impossible to identify, and the cars on the trip have all been sold on since... I can't help but think that posting it on the internet isn't a great idea, despite the driving not being "too bad"

What do people think on here?

Ste.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Well if no one was breaking the law in any way, then it shouldn't be a problem.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Give them the video and let them decide, aslong as your not on it then its up to them.

At a guess if no speedos are shown, No numberplates. And nothing obviously illegal then it will be ok. And if the drivers give the ok, Should be fine.

if its like for just them to see then upload as a completely random name like gfsdhgsduoh or something to make it unsearchable? then if no-one finds it nothing can happen