ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POW_Clio - Edinburgh

Subaru WRX/BMWe30 Touring

Not sure if this was you or not - behind a metallic red Clio reg V***POW this morning coming off Calder Road and going through Sighthill Industrial Estate about 9.10.

If it was you, your brake lights arent working mate (the high level light was the only one that was)

Octavia VRS

That was me mate, you were in the silver 172 with private plate? Nice car.

Was gonna give a wave but dont have the sticker on my car as its so damn standard at the mo and obviously couldnt see if you have one!

Thanks for letting me know, I was told I had one brake light out about a week ago so Ill have to get new bulbs ASAP

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

on subject of edbro i saw a FL51 monaco blue 172 which was heading along from charlotte sq that was sunday at 2pm

also saw a fj53 on ,the bypass on saturday in platinum, this 172 is always on the bypass!!!!

Subaru WRX/BMWe30 Touring

Yep that was me in the Silver 172 going to work in Sighthill.

Was gonna flash or wave but didnt see a Cliosport sticker on the car and didnt want to look like some madman if it wasnt you. Will keep em peeled for you in future!

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by peacher on 09 May 2005

Yep that was me in the Silver 172 going to work in Sighthill.

Was gonna flash or wave but didnt see a Cliosport sticker on the car and didnt want to look like some madman if it wasnt you. Will keep em peeled for you in future!
you too mate, hopefully have working brake lights next time!

Well, my pal at work and I both have cliosports. So if you see a silver 172 or blue 182 in Leith or seafield, give us a toot. Must order up some stickers......

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 09 May 2005

R20 CWH - 2 172s? Thats just selfish! ;)
ones the missuss car got it a few months ago - had to be done, was that or a puma