ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex bushes on a dynamique?

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Budgie OEM appears to be rubbish because the cars making light klunking (not top mounts) noises from pulling of in 1st and braking harshly. Apparently powerflex would make a world of a difference its only £41

330i. E30 Touring.
How old are they on your old bushes?!

Powerflex are massive overkill for a road car ino

Well why moan about standard stuff if it's worn out?? Be like complaining your skin is letting out blood because it's got a cut.

Standard stuff is MUCH superior to Powerflex. Just put on new GENUINE wishbones and it'll be good as new.

330i. E30 Touring.
Well why moan about standard stuff if it's worn out?? Be like complaining your skin is letting out blood because it's got a cut.

Standard stuff is MUCH superior to Powerflex. Just put on new GENUINE wishbones and it'll be good as new.

This is what I was getting at.

Bushes wear out. That's a given. If you get the same life out of another set of genuine ones, I bet they we'll outlast the car

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Budgie Dan@SJM Sorry guys I just assumed the powerflex stuff would be better and with the original part I would just have the same problems again. Guess Ill get the OEM ones. You guys have any links?