ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow special - free scratch!

E87 118i
went down to poweflow this morning after receiving my 182 exhaust surround from K-Tec last week. Just a backbox was on the menu today....

nice job, apart from the massive gouge in my bumper!! Nice one.....

they said they have to confirm with the boss on monday but they will have it repaired, but not sure how that will look, considering having the entire bumper sprayed and pay in a bit ?

my host is down, so here's a pic of the scratch and a fulll view...looks good I think.

Attachments

• ex_scratch.jpg
    ex_scratch.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 169
  • ex_full.jpg
    ex_full.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
It looks like the scratch starts from the left of the surround so if you only just put it on thats evidence alone that they did it. or is it just another mark or something?

b**ch that is, the one i went to were really good and helpful

hope you get it sorted

E87 118i
the guy (manager or something) there admitted to doing it himself.......I just hope the boss feels generous on Monday, real let down.......

They have to then surely?

if hes admited it hes obviously a geniune guy so seems reasonable to assume they will sort it.

Looks cool mate btw

ST
Shame about the scratch matey....exhaust looks the part tho..

If they've admitted doing it i wouldn't think you'd have a problem getting them to sort it..

E87 118i
the surround was expensive for me......

GBP 15.00 for the part
GBP 15.00 for postage (stamp said 4.62!!!!)
the R46.00 at the post office (VAT etc - about GBP 3.50)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Don't pay a penny towards it mate, and don't go in 'hoping' the boss feels generous. You expect it to be repaired so that it is unnoticable and nothing less.

If they choose to just try and repair the scratch, that's fine, as long as it's a seamless job. If you can tell it's a repair then tell them it's not good enough.

CB600FS
Slipped with the drill by the looks of it, seems reasonable if hes admitted he did it thought, just make sure they don't try and talk you into paying it.

E87 118i
ok, car's in today for the bumper to be fixed (at powerflow's expense - the bos was realy cool about the whole thing), they're also gona give it a polish to (hopefully) remove the swirls.......

hold thumbs.

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Powerflow scratched my mates freshly painted new rear bumper when he got his exhaust system fitted on his corsa, to compansate him they gave him a free go on the rolling road.

E87 118i
got the car back - good job, slight paint drip/run right at the bottom of the bumper where it curves in, so no biggie - I'll take a pic later......