ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pridzz's PH2 172 * Rota Content *

Black PH2 172
The day I bought the Clio...

IMG_6151.jpg

IMG_6153.jpg

I then de-badged the rear, LED bulbs all round and 3/4 plate..

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

Few shots whilst out and about..

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

I then purchased some Coilovers and a chrome front badge, By this time I had binned a K&N induction kit for a standard airbox and panel filter..

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

And yesterday I purchased some 8X15 ET0 Rota Grid V's - Been a slight nightmare to fit, I have had to ground the front and rear calipers away and the bracket that holders the arch liner in, Tyres are 205/50/15 on front and 195/50/15 on the rear, I need to get about -1 Camber and have 175/50's on the back and 185's on the front so I can achieve abit more lowssss..

IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

Next plans are obviously the Tyres and Camber but to get my Skoda splitter fitted...

RS6 C7
yep definetly needs stretched tyres or it look stupid. You won't believe the difference the new tyres will make.

Clio 172 cup
A lad i know has just put the same wheels on his black 172.

His looks better as he has flared the rear arches out to suit the tyres

You cant legally drive round like that

RSC 172
Looks awesome sir!

Don't listen to the naysayers, because you've already scored more points than all the sheep running Turinis, 2118s or Oz F1s.

BlackGold 182
Looks awesome sir!

Don't listen to the naysayers, because you've already scored more points than all the sheep running Turinis, 2118s or Oz F1s.

to be fair though, loads of people have rota's now so is kinda following sheep these days lol

Vectra
need more camber and alot more lows to pull it off , but I agree with Kieran Rota's are becoming more popular

It needs the rear arches flairing out.i hate the rear arches on the clios the just seem too flat.they need more shape